Allow the usage of the discord SMS script even if you're not online.

Vassilios

Detailed Description

Allow the usage of the discord SMS script even if you're not online. Literally just this, let me send SMS if I'm not online.

Relevant Commands/Items

Not needed. Perhaps a discord cmd to change your phone.

How will it benefit the server?

I don't need to be online. Easier to organize shit with people. Sometimes you want to text someone who's online but you cannot. Literally every single scenario it's better.

• Upvote 4

Definitely supported. Also add the ability to see when your contacts are online for those that don't add everyone they RP with on discord, would make things easier.

But considering that our characters don't stop living when we're offline, it doesn't make sense why you wouldn't be able to respond to SMS's whenever you can instead of some limited time and be able to text people to organize things. It's really quality of life update and I don't see it requiring much.

Only thing that will need to be restricted is to disallow usage of discord SMS bot while you're ingame to avoid potential abuse.

• Upvote 1

Yes please. Sometimes players like to roleplay that they're out of the country or in different areas outside of the map, therefore this would make SO many different roleplay scenarios make sense and overall would be super convenient.