GTA V Lag Stutter FPS drop (Only on RageMP)

Joey

I'm also having a problem with FPS drops and stutters. Back 6 months ago I had 8GB ram, I bought another ram stick and upgraded it to 16. After that I didn't experience no more lag or frame drops. Then I got banned and unbanned 6 months after and now I'm having lag stutters and FPS drops I never had before. I also re-installed my windows before starting to play again and it remained the same.

Edited by Greens N Blues
2 hours ago, Greens N Blues said:

I'm also having a problem with FPS drops and stutters. Back 6 months ago I had 8GB ram, I bought another ram stick and upgraded it to 16. After that I didn't experience no more lag or frame drops. Then I got banned and unbanned 6 months after and now I'm having lag stutters and FPS drops I never had before. I also re-installed my windows before starting to play again and it remained the same.

Um try this

https://youtu.be/eiNBlYca4Os

Go to your game settings and turn off then go to the nVidia control panel and enable Adaptive V-Sync. You may also want to adjust some graphics This quick guide for NVIDIA GTX/RTX gamers will stop and prevent frame in just a few minutes  are other options that need to be set on lower levels to reduce the FPS drop levels. GTA 5 in-game graphics settings. Try different variations .The game is taking over the virtual  Youtube mp3 memory shared by the system, and this is what causes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Nora locked this topic