Staff Appreciation Topic

I can't think of a staff member I've ever been displeased with, they're all wonderful. I've got a few people in particular I like after my dealings with them.

Like Pascal, Morning, Rybyn, Late, Norrig, Dashing, Portz, Ethanol, Mike, Nervous (he's spectacular), kilerbite, the list goes on and on. Past and present, I think this is one of the admin teams I've enjoyed most in my decade~ of RP.

If there's any I missed that want my love, I'll put you at the top of the list as reparations ( sorry Pascal ?).

Edit: I also like Keane, he's always online during my hours to keep me in check. ?

Edited by Red
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

@Nervous is very dedicated guy. Even if he has shitloads of stuff to look after, he still has time to listen to players problems.

@Adero is a great guy. Always there to help or give advices.

@Pascal is a cool guy even tho' I'm uncertain on his sexual orientation and those outfits ?

@norrig Sad to see you gone. Calm person and always ready to help and listen and analyze the situation before jumping to any conclusion.

These admins are the ones I've interacted the most. But everybody is important for the comunity and I'll like to thank them all for doing their job and keep the server going!

✌✌✌

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I am wholesome so I will not be assuming genders today, No Nut November has done this to me.

@Nervous Great it, can put up with my memes and has a sense of humor. WEE WEE, BONJOUR BONJOUR WEEEEE

@Morning  It is pretty cool has also has a great sense of humor, Five RP was an inside job

@Pascal I like Pascal, it talks to the community alot in Discord.

@Maca It is cool too.

@Maple It is like digging inside a box of cereal and finding a toy inside, that is the feeling I get when I talk to Maple.

There are plenty of other staff that I appreciate, these are just the four I appreciate, keep up the good work my its.

PS: They also don't call me hotdog ?

• Thanks 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bash pinned this topic