Staff Appreciation Topic

I truly appreciate every staff out there. 

@Pascal is truly a down to earth guy, saved my ass numerous times, and is of great contribution to the community.

@Maca and everyone else involved in Faction Management, they do wonders keeping things in check.

The developers, Nervous, thank you all for your work. The server has come a long way from crashing every 10 mins on GTMP.

Property & Player Management deserve my utmost respect as well, thank you all. 

and of course my good friend @Crocker who forced me to say this

Edited by Gall
  • Upvote 1

@Crocker always finds time for me in my moments of need. Truly a magnificent man with magnificent people-pleasing abilities. Really proud to have this guy on my friends list on Discord. I wonder if he'll add me on Origin? I really want someone to play Apex with...

• Upvote 2

I feel like the entire team need a shoutout recently due to fixing pretty much all of the delay/crash issues. 

I know @Nervous has been working his ass off to fix this and it is clearly showing.

Yesterday myself and three friends must have been on for a good 12+ hours straight and had little to no issues. 

Kudos!

I don't think there really is a bad egg in this staff team, everyone has been equally as amazing! To list a few..

• norrig - Even though he's gone now, I still think he was one of the best admins I've come across
  • Keane - Didn't really know him during his time in PD but after he left he's been so helpful when needed and his RP is crazy fun.
  • morning - I haven't had many interactions with morning but from the ones I have had, he's been helpful and upbeat. Really funny too.
  • Dime & Spawn - These two pretty much go together, equally as helpful but also oddly strange and funny at the same time.
  • Faction Management - I appreciate the members of Faction Management simply because of the amount of work that they put in to the server and always deal with things appropriately. From eyebrows who runs it, always making confident decisions and implementing new ideas, to members like Ribsey who I don't think has a single bad hair on their head. All of them in Faction Management put in so much work that it's admirable and they're all respectable people. Rukka is also best without internet. Huge kudos to them.
  • Franelli - Such a nice person who is always there to help those who need it, a really good example of staff.
  • kilerbite - Flexes his SWAT tattoos and application count but still helps those when they need it.
  • Development Team - All those members part of the development team have mad respect from me, I don't know a thing about coding so I have nothing but praise for how they are able to work all that complex stuff, even if Westie does mess everything up.
  • Adero - Had a nice chat in a aircraft carrier after he was flying around Zancudo waiting for admin reports, also picked me up in some kind of lift trying to fix a car in Hawick and flew me to my BLS training.
  • Maple - Even though once again they're not part of the team, they were so nice when they were and bless them for making the chat parser.
  • Bjork - Such a blessed soul to have around, so funny and kind.
  • Bash pinned this topic