Staff Appreciation Topic

I just want to lay a shoutout to @effion and @Adv for looking after my property application.

I can't imagine how many apps you guys must review, but you reviewed mine over the last couple weeks again and again and again... which I feel was a bit niche of an application and you still took it into consideration as well as worked with me on it instead of denying it.

I tried really hard to be here and show my presence and to prove I care and that I want to be a figure to be recalled on this server. I really appreciate the opportunity you have given me which will help my character to grow into more and to have a more prominent effect on the server with the Murphy Automotive business.

You guys are gems and have been great to work with! I wish there was something I could do to reciprocate how amazing you guys have been. The staff of GTAW has been phenomenal all around from my experience thus far!

• Thanks 1

@Frezemis I want to appreciate. Frezemis for genuinely helping me out, from the past two years. Ever since, I joined GTA W. Respect for resolving  the crazy things, I ask out of the blue and always guiding me to the right direction. @Adv For genuinely putting his 💯 % into helping me out. I really appreciate you, My friend. 

@Selena for taking her time out and reviewing something I felt was wrongly done to me, Huge respect.

Thanking all of you from the bottom of my heart.

@Nervous For being there, when ever I fuck up an online payment or when my international cards don't process things, that has to be processed. And the most funny moment was telling me to remove the damn Screenshot of the card details from the discord, before someone hacks it. It's an open secret, that I am not good at tech stuff.

But thanks for being there. Taking all of your time out from your  busy  schedules  and helping this noob tribal dinosaur out.

• Upvote 1