Staff Appreciation Topic

@Nervous

I've been RPing for a long time on a lot of different games, I have yet to find a community owner that's been as fair and willing to forgive as you. I may not always agree with your decisions but I know your always pretty fair and I respect that a lot about you.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Edited by Henning

I haven’t had too many encounters with staff that isn’t related to property, and some small conversations in regards to IFM. 

But I have to say, I commend the server for constantly pushing out updates and making sure the server is constantly progressing. It’s truly amazing to see the owner, and staff actually putting in the effort. Shout out to y’all. 

@Pillsbury

On behalf of the Hop Sing Tong and the W/S Palomino-Side 23 we would all like to express our extreme gratitude towards you for helping us with our funeral arrangements, not only that but going above and beyond for our sake, taking the time out of your day to aid us in an important RP moment. It will never be forgotten and we're all very grateful.

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, Gargam3i said:

@Pillsbury

On behalf of the Hop Sing Tong and the W/S Palomino-Side 23 we would all like to express our extreme gratitude towards you for helping us with our funeral arrangements, not only that but going above and beyond for our sake, taking the time out of your day to aid us in an important RP moment. It will never be forgotten and we're all very grateful.

Agreed. 
Always had great interactions with Mr. Vano 

8 hours ago, Gargam3i said:

@Pillsbury

Sorry I got the religion wrong! But non the less, anytime and thank you ❤️

7 hours ago, Remi said:

Agreed. 
Always had great interactions with Mr. Vano 

Thank u!! Always good times with Remi ;D