Staff Appreciation Topic

A previous admin but definitely one of the most hard working of the bunch, a guy who answered pretty much every ticket I ever posted and always had time to give tips and advice. @Adero. The lovely @Cara who pumps hundreds of hours into helping any and everybody.

On a separate note I really feel like staff are generally under appreciated, everybody resorts to critiquing and criticising them constantly but it wouldn’t hurt to remember that these people give their spare time selflessly to help maintain the server for everybody and perhaps sometimes in the heat of the moment rather than going off at them or reporting them because you don’t agree with a decision it wouldn’t hurt to hold a conversation as all of them are reasonable people who just care about the server and the roleplay.

Edited by Brox26
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2

@Anselmi

For allowing us the pleasure of reading the best description of poor character portrayal in a ban appeal:

You went back for your car after reporting it stolen and were promptly detained by police. Aside from yelling for a supervisor and ignoring the armed SWAT team pointing rifles at you, your roleplay was limited and seemed more like trolling; you transitioned into imitating a British accent and told them, when they approached, that you had the corona virus. 

Source

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never had a negative interaction with any staff members, excluding during my first week on the server regarding F.M. issues. Every single admin has been professional and helpful with any "/report" or "/helpme" that I've ever filed on the server. Continue with the astonishing work.

• Bash pinned this topic