Remove supplier role after a rename/CK

sCrax

Simply remove supplier roles from people after they rename/CK their character. I have seen a particular staff member with weapon supplier role on 3 different characters. Every time he renames/CKs his char, his supplier role stays there. Why do you require people to write their character's background story when applying for the supplier role if the role can be freely transferred to a new character? Would be nice to see at least a bit of transparency from this "great" IFM team and same ground rules for everyone. No wonder we rarely get any new weapon suppliers when IFM just transfers the supplier roles to the same people every time they CK. 

• Upvote 18
28 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

Wait, this isnt already a thing?! What. +1

It definitely should be a thing but I saw a particular staff member that had supplier on 3 different characters... Hopefully this "suggestion" will prevent IFM from giving out supplier roles left and right to their friends. It's just not fair that someone will have to give up their supplier role when they get CKed but a staff member is somehow allowed to keep it.

• Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, sCrax said:

It definitely should be a thing but I saw a particular staff member that had supplier on 3 different characters... Hopefully this "suggestion" will prevent IFM from giving out supplier roles left and right to their friends. It's just not fair that someone will have to give up their supplier role when they get CKed but a staff member is somehow allowed to keep it.

Already messing with skante and now this? Hmmm ifm 🍵

+1 from me, it happens with gun license so why not with other things, also leased cars and businesses should be put up to question, simply because renaming oneself requires participation of the city and country officials usually. So unless done ICLY via city hall, leased businesses, suppliers, gun licenses and leased cars should be removed.

Y’all didn’t know this was happening?

im extremely fearful to speak on this but I will anyway…

Atleast two(2) members in the community with close connections to IFM have been silently able to keep their supplier role upon CKing for 5-6 months now, most likely going on even longer then that. 

I don’t think this is with ill intention. This is most likely so they can keep people they trust in the possession of large amounts of guns instead of forming new relationships with aspiring members of the community looking to supply, developing their characters and what-not. Because most of the characters these people with supplier keep making are the same shit with a different name and face... with all shit aside, its a good idea to keep suppliers around on paper to avoid OOC dealing and weapons falling the wrong hands, but at some point you need to allow new people to enter these roles or stop your same one person getting 80 guns a month from namechanging every week.

People with supplier, which now hold more responsibility then average players,  should be committed to their concept entirely. A three time confusion in what you want to portray is baffling, give that benefit to somebody else that will actually use it for the benefit of the community they roleplay around instead.

even though I’ve only witnessed two so far, who knows if there are more then that…or if more will be allowed to keep their supplier upon death 🤷🏽‍♂️

+1

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 11
  • Applaud 1
  • UTOPIA locked this topic