Whats with the admin response time?

Zach..

Seems this got off topic and toxic.

The issues on the previous page were already addressed and it looks like we have come full circle with the same issues being brought up again and again.

Management is looking into this, and as I've said so many times before - if your report is taking 30 mins - 1 hour or longer, screenshot a picture of /admins and send it to staff management with the time and date.

Again, a lot of us have already clarified that it's not JUST the "we have a life" thing. We have other subteams and other admin duties as well.

Yes, the things mentioned for "red tape" have been mentioned and are also being looked into. I promise, you legit were all heard.

Unsure of why the toxicity started (with the Crocs), but cool your jets. 

I apologize for having to lock this thread as I know previously there were suggestions/complaints of not locking threads - but it's legit the same thing over and over again with the spice of toxicity in it towards other players now.

Hopefully in the next few months you guys will see changes, however, understand changes do not come into place over night.

Thank you to those who participated in the conversation and were calm and civil and added suggestions.

• Thanks 1