The Quarry

Has anyone played this game? If so, what do you think of it? I just finished my first playthrough and I loved it. (even though I killed 3 characters)

I'm a sucker for survival and psychological horror games with interactive storytelling, especially if they contain slasher elements. This one gives off Until Dawn vibes, which is easily one of my favorite games ever, so it wasn't hard to keep me hooked on the game.

It's a bit expensive for its playtime which is roughly about 10 hours if you're the type to explore every corner and collect all the evidence, but I think Supermassive Games nailed it with this one, so if you're debating whether you should cop it, I'd personally say go for it.

• Upvote 1

Its a fun game If you like story, horror, dialogue and QTE events, they had to update the game because it was so stuttery and laggy. The game is good like the previous game (House of Ashes) where they used Ashley Tisdale, this time? It's  Brenda Song, always a 1+

I recommend playing it.

1ed5a961322de2e55fc93ff18427f629.gif

2 hours ago, Elysian Fields Freeway said:

Long story short, all my characters ended up getting infected lmao

Did they end up surviving at the end though?

I ended up killing three main characters:

• Abigail (didn't shoot Nick in the poolhouse)
  • Jacob (failed to open the cage with Ryan)
  • Kaitlyn (chose to hide and go to the kitchen in the lodge, then tried to run)

Not the best ending.

52 minutes ago, Shaderz said:

Not the best ending.

Everyone except Jacob because fuck Jacob.

5 hours ago, Shaderz said:

Not the best ending.

For me? Only Abby died.

The rest all survived, I messed up with Abby because she ran to the stairs instead of the ladder where she got mauled to death by a werewolf Emma.

7 hours ago, Nani mo Iranai said:

For me? Only Abby died.

The rest all survived, I messed up with Abby because she ran to the stairs instead of the ladder where she got mauled to death by a werewolf Emma.

That was really close then.

I'm playing multiple endings now, hopefully I can manage to escape with everyone alive.

• 3 months later...