More frequent crashing recently?

Apologies if a topic like this already exists but I couldn't find one.

Has anyone else noticed their game crashing more and more frequently recently? I don't know if its the additions to the mapping or something, but my game is using 4gb of RAM within itself which seems crazy for GTAV. My friends game was going up to 5.5GB RAM usage (?!!). 

Could the mapping be having an impact on peoples performance as far as FPS and crashing goes? For the record my PC specs are: i5 12600k, RTX 3060 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM. 

How would an anticheat cause that though? EAC is used in plenty of games with no issues and I’ve never had an issue with crashing or performance in games like Squad.

To me it seems bizarre that the same server that despawns vehicles during busy events; is riddled with texture loss issues even with a very high spec PC and already had crashing issues in the past would then go on to add a tonne of unoptimised and poorly made serverside clothing mods with no LODs and 10s of thousands of polys and stick 10,000 trees all over the map for little to no reason. 

How is everyone so confident its the anticheat making problems??

EAC will never get removed. You mention it on their discord its an instant ban.

2 hours ago, Young Hk100dsta said:

How would an anticheat cause that though? EAC is used in plenty of games with no issues and I’ve never had an issue with crashing or performance in games like Squad.

To me it seems bizarre that the same server that despawns vehicles during busy events; is riddled with texture loss issues even with a very high spec PC and already had crashing issues in the past would then go on to add a tonne of unoptimised and poorly made serverside clothing mods with no LODs and 10s of thousands of polys and stick 10,000 trees all over the map for little to no reason. 

How is everyone so confident its the anticheat making problems??

Doesn't matter how good it is, other games can implement it correctly. RageMP devs dont have the source code for gta5.

The reason its added is simple. A majority of RageMP servers are russian and I'm sure anyone who played CSGO will tell you cheaters are mostly russian.

2 hours ago, Young Hk100dsta said:

Because you're adding a big pile of shit (EAC) onto an already big pile of shit (RageMP)

Games like Squad are green grasslands with a tiny pile of shit on it (EAC)