Allow minor characters for all types of RP (not only gangs)

1 hour ago, Tammm said:

i wanna die every time a (M) from Davis approaches to flirt with my character, happens too often

sorry but seriously, what do y'all expect? most of y'all characters have little to no business in areas like davis in the first place. second of all, most female characters describe themselves in their /attributes as "hourglass shaped goddesses" and walk around half naked. so what happens if those females meet a group of gangbanging teenagers? those people have little to no respect to their own homegirls. so what makes you think you, a stranger that's thick as fuck, is save from harassment? those "(M)'s from Davis" you're talking about are the same kind of teenagers that hook their own neighbors on to hard drugs, party, fight, stab, lie, steal and are in and out of jail, and you really think they'll leave a good looking female alone? no fucking way. 

but that's not the point in this thread, i'm just getting tired of this legal vs illegal bullshit. we're one community but some of y'all just like to trash-talk any chance y'all get, whether it's illegal or legal roleplayers. if you don't like davis RP then just don't come down here. simple as that. on top of that, the topic is about (M)'s that AIN'T gang affiliated. so i don't know why you even had to bring up all this davis nonsense. so for the sake of this thread i'd suggest you stick to the topic and don't try to stir up some debate that has nothing to do with the initial topic, before this thread gets locked.

Edited by damnbrah
defusing
  • Upvote 3
On 6/14/2022 at 6:41 AM, damnbrah said:

"people can't portray minors the right way -1"
"we dont need more (M) shooters"

half of the server can't even portray their "regular" chars lol it ain't just a (M) issue. i see 5'2" hourglass shaped females beating up men like it's nothing or people drifting their supercars through mission row driving from bar to bar even tho they claim to be drunk icly. should we ban all female chars cause of that? or every sportscar? ofc not. some of y'all need to get a grip and understand that it's just a game.

+1 but put this shit behind an application or sum n give out harsh punishments if u do some weird shit on them. there's no need to limit RP possibilities just cause there's some people who don't know wtf they're doing.

• Upvote 3

Rp in public as a minor sucks because nobody nows how to properly rp around it and metagame the (m)

make a 16 year old char and walk into any interior. “Hey kid… you look young …” will be the only response. 

also, look around. Little Seoul has a decent community of child civilians that do not do anything illegal or gang related and they fit nice in our area.

If you feel uncomfortable talking to a minor character, youre the weird one

Edited by Kucheras
  • Upvote 4