Allow minor characters for all types of RP (not only gangs)

1 hour ago, sio said:

rping a kid is weird af if u an adult behind the screen my guy ur acting like an e-baby! go outside!

I see where youre coming from... if ur over 21 and ur character still has an (M) next to their name i got some bad news for u mate!

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Tammm said:

i wanna die every time a (M) from Davis approaches to flirt with my character, happens too often

This is too true. My characters are by no means icons of beauty in their descriptions or general looks, but it's always the (M) characters asking for a phone number.

Had a few of them even subtly lean on threats.

What's really jarring about it is that every now and then said minor chooses to have the description of a grown adult, with 5'12" body builder sheer muscle... It's weird.

9 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

This is too true. My characters are by no means icons of beauty in their descriptions or general looks, but it's always the (M) characters asking for a phone number.

Had a few of them even subtly lean on threats.

What's really jarring about it is that every now and then said minor chooses to have the description of a grown adult, with 5'12" body builder sheer muscle... It's weird.

Getting that type of body is very hard, mostly related to genetics and that's stupidly rare. We know of cases like Arnold Schwarzenegger but because he had good genetics, the average joe  requires shit ton of money and shit ton of workout, since that's not cheap and easy to do.

15 hours ago, DanneBRE said:

No thanks, The (M) characters from what I have experienced is overly-aggressive  or do weird shit already. 

Of course this is reinforced by the fact that minor characters are restricted to gang affiliates and members only. So... what are you expecting? Roleplaying a "normal" (M) character is essentially not allowed. I believe the server would benefit from choosing one way or another. Either ban the practice entirely, or lift the restrictions. 

• Upvote 1