Allow minor characters for all types of RP (not only gangs)

why yall hating on (M)s? its not like driving around in a 500k car with your partner is any better, lol. starting off your char as a minor is a great way to start your story, snowflakes! #backdoorgang #nofriendsgang #wol #niggaimakillu #backdoorseason #closeyobackdoor #numbaonesnake #imaslimeyoassout #shoutoutmyoppsforwhackingmyhomies #fuckdemniggas #shoutouttothesuckas

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Solsroyce said:

I literally have 0 issues identifying (M) and using /examine to figure out if somebody is 14 or 17. Don't get the hate against (M) either. Not everybody that is (M) is a 12 year old ruthless gangbanger. Sounds like you all need to expand your crowd. To me it's fun to roleplay a coming of age story and a nice deterent from getting every dude asking for your number when you walk into a place. It's fun to go back to the years where you didn't really give a fuck about anything.

People are bad at roleplaying a lot of shit not just (M) so I don't see why this should be further restricted. I'm minding my business though.

People are just weirdos manifesting negativity against everything and everybody. 

The most development I've had was starting young and then acting accordingly to the factors of the years that pass than starting out as an adult. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Muerta said:

People are just weirdos manifesting negativity against everything and everybody. 

The most development I've had was starting young and then acting accordingly to the factors of the years that pass than starting out as an adult. 

I definitely think there is somewhat of a mob mentality against minor characters.

People hate minor characters for being nothing but troublemaking douchebags when that is literally the only character they are allowed to be in the roleplay, which is why I made this thread in the first place.

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, The taker said:

Most of y’all saying no because you got killed by a (m) or robbed for your pixel items 😂 everybody shits on M’s just like how they shit on Davis roleplayers it won’t never change

speak to em twin, pass me the black twin, talk yo shit twin, they just mad fr twin

• Upvote 1

You can’t even try to create roleplay as a (M) seen hella times at the clubs in vinewood and etc where at (M) would try to get into a club with a fake Id for roleplay not a sexual club a regular club, or a dancing club. Mostly the people who roleplay bouncers allow them in but it’s the people in the club metagaming the (m) on the tag with their shitty “higher-up” roleplay

55 minutes ago, The taker said:

Most of y’all saying no because you got killed by a (m) or robbed for your pixel items 😂 everybody shits on M’s just like how they shit on Davis roleplayers it won’t never change

Yes cause getting killed by (m) stone cold killers born to destroy is fun huh?

56 minutes ago, The taker said:

You can’t even try to create roleplay as a (M) seen hella times at the clubs in vinewood and etc where at (M) would try to get into a club with a fake Id for roleplay not a sexual club a regular club, or a dancing club. Mostly the people who roleplay bouncers allow them in but it’s the people in the club metagaming the (m) on the tag with their shitty “higher-up” roleplay

no minor character is good! no davis character is good! no gang character is good! we need habbo hotel part 2!!! social hub!!!