[1870] Preservation of Life Act; preserving life or infringing rights?

Username: Sandman

Comment: Never thought it would've been made so obvious these senators have never spoken to their constituents or hell, anyone living in Los Santos about this subject before they decided they needed to control women's rights. The people of Los Santos would rather keep those rights then wanting to be Texas 2.0 and the senators who purposes this bill obviously don't care about their constituents thoughts on this bill or have never cared, which is more likely.

Other states (New Jersey) will have abortion laws that enable people to travel state to state to get their medical needs met, the fact you're trying to ban it in San Andreas only means they'll go somewhere else and possibly a different country with worse medical care. Banning anything hasn't worked for a single thing in America's entire existence, see: drugs, abortions before they were legal (whoops what a miscarriage, something will we see return as a result of this bill) and prohibition.

Anyone who supports this bill should be stripped of their position as a Senator for utter incompetency.

• Applaud 1

Username: x0cindy0x

Comment: I am absolutely appalled and disgusted at the politicians in this city, some I even know personally. Of all the issues in the city and this is what they focus on, especially the MEN. How dare MEN try to speak on what a woman should do with her body, at least the women I can respect for speaking opinions, but men do NOT have a say in what a WOMAN does with her body.

39 minutes ago, Cindy said:

Username: x0cindy0x

Comment: I am absolutely appalled and disgusted at the politicians in this city, some I even know personally. Of all the issues in the city and this is what they focus on, especially the MEN. How dare MEN try to speak on what a woman should do with her body, at least the women I can respect for speaking opinions, but men do NOT have a say in what a WOMAN does with her body.

Username: ChristcianC
Comment: What if the father wants to keep the child but the mother doesn't? Very unfair process for men, it's their child too. They equally played the role of conceiving it. This isn't about a woman's body, it's about the child inside it.

Why does one individual get to decide between life and death like some sort of God? If Abortion is banned in San Andreas, additional programs should be introduced to better help and equip unwanted children, families seeking adoption, foster care and overall better family benefits for single mothers and low income families. 

Edited by NexusExodus
  • Upvote 1

Username: x0cindy0x
comment: 
"
additional programs should be introduced to better help and equip unwanted children, families seeking adoption, foster care and overall better family benefits for single mothers and low income families. "
I agree entirely, if these MEN cared so much about CHILDREN then why not actually put forward more support for children living in poverty, struggling families, single mothers raising a child or children alone ect.

Women carry a child for NINE months, (not to mention risks of post partum depression and stress and complications on the body).

If a man/men wants a child, adopt, find a surrogate mother, become a step father, foster, which is what you already mentuioned, but then you turn around and what you are basicially saying is "I'm a man, I want to force you to have my child because I want to spread my seed." 

These pathetic little "exemptions" don't mean jack and are far to open for MANIPULATION and even more control of women.

If this was truely about life then it would be focused on SUPPORT.

All this is is sexist religious men trying to control womens bodies like its the 1900s.

If you care so much about children then donate to charities, put your money where your mouth is. Support struggling mothers and children.

Not to mention, women WILL still seek out abortions if they are so desperate and come to that conclusion and decision, probably finding illegal doctors who may do harmful procedures.

Edited by Cindy
  • Upvote 1