No more PK wars - Wars should be serious/last resort

KFN

3 minutes ago, Tammm said:

mixed with everyone having 200 HP during DMs

My brother in Christ this happens already, this rule will not affect people abusing drugs during times of war whether its PK or CK.

Although this suggestion is well thought-out and looks good on paper, this type of warfare being the only existing warfare on the server will hurt the illegal communities longevity. PK wars are to promote longevity with your individual characters and your factions. 

Promoting CK wars will demotivate people and ultimately archive copious amounts of factions.

-1 from me.

Edited by TyJ
  • Upvote 1

with all due respect, I don't see how you can suggest something for the illegal rp scene if you have no experience in it. we have enough OOC drama with PK wars as it is, CK wars will only make it worse and a lot more illegal factions will disappear and refuse to play. no.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, slump said:

no experience in illegal rp but are suggesting a change that would reshape it on a large scale, why?

My brother in Christ, I said I have little (I have been roleplaying illegal characters for 8 years, but I've never ran a faction of my own. That is what I call little experience.

1 minute ago, KFN said:

My brother in Christ I care about this too, however it is an entirely different situation and would require a different suggestion.

Back onto this then. I’m all for culling the bad eggs who don’t value their lives etc etc. However, I’m a faction leader for an illegal faction, the issue we’ve ran into is a much larger faction immediately pushed onto us and tried to push us out. This resulted in a war.

The much larger faction had ARs, armed to the teeth and could’ve wiped us in one go. What does that do? It kills my faction, within a week. With little we could do, because everyone gets CK’d, some maybe not even wanting to play anymore.

That doesn’t seem fair. It’s very easy to bait a faction into a war, and cause conflict. The illegal scene, as small as it is now, would surely die out.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, TyJ said:

Although this suggestion is well thought-out and looks good on paper, this type of warfare being the only existing warfare on the server will hurt the illegal communities longevity. PK wars are too promote longevity with your individual characters and your factions. 

Promoting CK wars will demotivate people and ultimately archive copious amounts of factions.

-1 from me.

My brother in Christ you raise some good points, however this suggestion is not to promote CK wars but to discourage wars altogether thus less PK's and hopefully around the same amount of CK's.

The problem is that the people who are just here for the DM? Won't be affected. They'll namechange and make a new nearly identical character and go on to do the exact same thing. The only people negatively affected will be good RPers.

Sure, most PK wars are petty nonsense full of non-fear RP and terrible portrayal, but this won't fix that.

• Upvote 1