Jump to content

🎰The Royal Rebel Casino 🎰 - NOW ACCEPTING: High-Stakes Bets on Sports (NFL, SOCCER, NHL, PGA, NBA, NCAA, and MORE)


Royal Rebel Casino - Patron Satisfaction Survey  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Y0KYwGn.png

 

PLACE A SPORTS BET HERE:

 

(( WE'RE NOW ACCEPTING BETS ON DISCORD ONLY - CLICK HERE TO JOIN ))

(( YOU CAN REQUEST ODDS ON THERE TOO - PLEASE USE BET FORMAT WHEN PLACING BETS! ))

 

XUHPZVA.png

 

IF FUNDS ARE RECEIVED AFTER THE START TIME OR DO NOT MATCH THE REQUESTED BET AMOUNT - BETS WILL BE VOID AND REFUNDED

 

SEND YOUR WAGER FUNDS TO THIS ROUTING NUMBER:  030-000-984

TRANSFER WITH BANKING APP (CLICK HERE)

 

CALL OR TEXT #6400 for QUESTIONS OR HELP PLACING A BET

 

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR MAXIMUM BET OR DENY SERVICE TO YOU.

 

 

 

Comments:

Name:
Comment:

 

Edited by Edgars
((leaderboard))
  • Upvote 7
Link to comment

Name: CountyLocal

Comment: Because the pokers "no-limit" nobody but a few rich assholes from LS can play. Means that the only thing to do at the casino if you don't have $300K+ to bet is blackjack, which only ever has one table open and a horde of people around it. Could be so much better if they gave a fuck about their customers instead of the cash flow. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
On 6/9/2022 at 8:36 AM, Don'[email protected] said:

Name: CountyLocal

Comment: Because the pokers "no-limit" nobody but a few rich assholes from LS can play. Means that the only thing to do at the casino if you don't have $300K+ to bet is blackjack, which only ever has one table open and a horde of people around it. Could be so much better if they gave a fuck about their customers instead of the cash flow. 

Name: OTGenesis

Comment: Yeah well those rich assholes became rich gambling responsibly, building their money and using brain. So stop complaining.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tangsta said:

Name: OTGenesis

Comment: Yeah well those rich assholes became rich gambling responsibly, building their money and using brain. So stop complaining.

 

Name: CountyLocal
Comment: How's it feel to act hard in a comment section? Betcha it's real fulfilling. If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Don'[email protected] said:

 

Name: CountyLocal
Comment: How's it feel to act hard in a comment section? Betcha it's real fulfilling. If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Name: OTGenesis

Comment: I'm not acting hard. You're broke, stay away.

Link to comment

Name: User12502

Comment: Best Casino in SAN ANDREAS. Also, for those complaining about RICH LS KIDS - The Casino sets the blinds at one-grand, you can play poker with thirty to fifty blinds (30,000-50,000) If not, maybe there is a SKILL ISSUE.

Edited by Satanic Chicken
  • Applaud 1
Link to comment
  • Edgars changed the title to 🎰The Royal Rebel Casino 🎰 - NOW ACCEPTING: High-Stakes Bets on Sports (NFL, SOCCER, NHL, PGA, NBA, NCAA, and MORE)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...