Organized Crime (Specifically Bratva) Tattoos

Anatoliy

Detailed Description

There is countless tattoos related to gang culture, specifically the southern gang culture that we have going on in Chamberlain and Davis and places like that. There is a fair amount of tattoos for the nazi prisoners, etc. But I noticed there isn't much pertaining to mafia or, more specifically, Bratva tattoos. I think it would be a good and worth-while addition considering the rapid growth going on in the Slavic crime communities going on. The only one that is really available is one that's literally called "Bratva Tattoo" which is just some generic tattoo with the stars (which as far as I know, there's only one Vor on the whole server, which are the people that have stars.) so basically no one can use it, it also has a church, which are generally unused since the 70s, almost no Vors in the 90s had them. There is also the "Traditional" tattoo for the right arm which is just a bunch of random tattoos, a fair amount of them not even being Bratva tattoos, or once again, just generally unused ones. I think it's a bit of a shame considering how much uniqueness and backstory there is in these tattoos.

Relevant Commands/Items

None.

How will it benefit the server?
This will vastly benefit not just the illegal community but the legal community as well, if a police officer is to arrest someone and they see those Bratva tattoos, it immediately allows for a lot more roleplay to be done. And if the criminal is in prison, it'll allow for more roleplay within the prison with other prisoners as well. And it would improve general illegal roleplay buy a good amount, instead of me having to use the majority of my /chardetails space to be filled out with not even half of the tattoos my character has, I can then instead fill that out with actual tattoos on my character. Here are some examples of tattoos https://info.publicintelligence.net/RussianCriminalTattoosGuide.pdf if this does end up becoming an accepted idea, then an admin can message me for further information on it.

Edited by Anatoliy