How to stop internet bullying.

Bandit.

i cannot believe that youd make light of such an important issue while day to day there are kids and adult children who lose their mental health to cyberbulling each and every day how dare you make light of their plight. I knew a man by the name of jerry who after being messaged three times by @Bandit. left the server. I was in the vc and i heard him sob and cry and peform other bodily functions before literally dying of shame and embaressment. this is no joking matter and I cannot believe that youd make such a petty thread to make fun of such a vunerable group of people and I will find you personally and turn your PC off to stop you from spreading this hate. Stop this instant you are not funny and you wont be here much longer if you dont adopt a community mentality.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, Ted said:

i cannot believe that youd make light of such an important issue while day to day there are kids and adult children who lose their mental health to cyberbulling each and every day how dare you make light of their plight. I knew a man by the name of jerry who after being messaged three times by @Bandit. left the server. I was in the vc and i heard him sob and cry and peform other bodily functions before literally dying of shame and embaressment. this is no joking matter and I cannot believe that youd make such a petty thread to make fun of such a vunerable group of people and I will find you personally and turn your PC off to stop you from spreading this hate. Stop this instant you are not funny and you wont be here much longer if you dont adopt a community mentality.

If you don’t think this way you’re part of the problem. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic