Gravedwellers Motorcycle Club

17 hours ago, Ted said:

|Free at Last|

222fc1959981f5088e08e8b5d386c140.jpg78ffb80d4d4ab9323bfc4d67b8cf9af3.jpg945c964ce26e322ac3126d81c3856652.jpg96e94fb9b48c19bf0625e5d6ae4de417.jpg2d61b7091f5803da3c9646f1c4cf1752.jpg4139c1371ad383d8613c151d221b1678.jpgunknown.png

Ted's ride has finally come to an end. The last months have been amazing. Every step of Ted's story has been a blast, and as a whole, it's been some of the best RP I've ever experienced. Big shoutout to the whole GDMC including those I've seen go during my time here. Ride or die, brothers.

?

1AIkzQN.png

Gravedwellers' member passes away in motorcycle incident

Los Santos, SA (December 16, 2019) - submitted by HELM

The Gravedwellers Motorcycle have reportedly lost a member in a motorcycle accident that took place at the Ocean Highway. Police and EMT have responded to the scene immediately where Ted Aukerman was declared deceased. According to our sources, Ted Aukerman was a long-established Gravedweller and rode for over a decade with the group.

"I was born to a poor family in Vice City on the third of March, 1987. My eldest brother Timothy passed away of cystic fibrosis at the age of eight. He loved the army, and had me make a bond and promise that I'd serve alongside him. My mother was a Cuban refugee who taught me Spanish and love. My father was a Vietnam veteran and Outlaw Motorcyclist who taught me honor and respect.

I joined the army at the age of 18 and served until 2018 when I was honorably discharged. I was honorably discharged after I was officially diagnosed with PTSD. My post traumatic stress kicked in when I watched my brother's Humvee detonate an IED which killed him and the others within it. I blamed myself for the incident.

When I returned I moved to Los Santos with no sense of direction. I was contacted by my old friend Logan Harris who introduced me to the Gravedwellers Motorcycle club. I cannot speak higher of the establishment; if it were not for them then I would have found myself off a bridge. They provided me purpose, and brotherhood in a time where I was too weak to seek help. I'll forever mourn the loss of my brothers in arms, both in the GDMC, and the Army.

I am succeeded by my nephew, Rembrandt McKitterick. I know I did not do a good job guiding him. I want him to know that he is a smart kid with plenty of opportunities and that he doesn't have to follow in my dark footsteps. I want him to know that I love him. I want everyone to know that I love them. I want everyone to know that they're a unit and never on their own. Ride or die, baby." - Ted Aukerman

Rp62Fmf.png

Edited by Gall
  • Upvote 3
  • Gall locked this topic