Add Cayo Perico

helestron

15 hours ago, Junx said:

How is this topic still open lmao

We don't need Cayo Perico even with 800 players online the map still feels empty

^ this. If we can't even keep people in Sandy / Paleto, I think adding another Island would be pointless. Although I agree it would be fun, I just don't think its suited for GTAW.

Another land mass would obviously unlock some more RP opportunities and expand on others. The military and drug production installations can (almost no doubt) be removed in a map editor. I don't think not being able to fill the current map is a good argument, populating the county a little more would be nice, but the county is no place for vacations really. All in all I don't see an issue with it at all, as long as people can't make it their 'home' (and cannot log in there for example, although that messes with crashes).

• Upvote 1

It should only be considered if there is a good roleplay concept that would benefit from the environment. At best, it'd be location for military training. That'd be a lot of fun if combined with a national guard or army base concept out of Fort Zancudo. Beyond that, the extremes between the different locations are too much. Military installations, a fancy mansion, a party location, plantations, the mix is too outlandish for general use, however much I'd like to see use. The fact that you'd need to fly there would finally make aircraft a viable mode of transport. However, there are too many downsides, not even considering the poor performance.