Add Cayo Perico

helestron

Detailed Description   : 

In my opinion, this island, Cayo Perico would help both direct and indirect character development of the players on this server. 
    First of all, it would be a benefit for players playing in an illegal faction such as a mafia/MC, even gangs. That place could be a very good source to get drugs and even some weapons. 
    Secondly, on the other hand, the island would be a very good place for people willing to roleplay as fishermen. Being an island, they would be able to catch different species of fish, species that would not otherwise be found on the San Andreas coast. 
    Thirdly, the island could be a suitable place for people who would like to role-play as a scuba-diver. In a place like this you can find quite a lot of interesting stuff underwater, but you can also find it on land, if you don't want to roll as a scuba-diver, just as a simple person on a holiday. 

Relevant Commands/Items  Nothing.

Edited by helestron
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

It is a militarized island designed for a violent, high-stakes heist with weed farms out in the open, a single mansion and a boat load of guard towers.

This has been discussed at length in the past.

So by any chance it won't be possible to be added?

11 minutes ago, helestron said:

So by any chance it won't be possible to be added?

Ultimately, this is not up to me. But I think it is extremely unlikely.

You have to get it codified with continuity management, and you'd have to try and get a workaround for all the elaborate military installations on there.

In other words, I do not believe it to be a feasible addition to a roleplay server. Freeroam, for sure. Roleplay, not so much.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

It is a militarized island designed for a violent, high-stakes heist with weed farms out in the open, a single mansion and a boat load of guard towers.

This has been discussed at length in the past.

This. 

It’s a drug cartel island. There’s no way it could be used without hella drama and a damn near full blown war. Everyone would want to claim it. 

• Thanks 1