[L&A, SOLD] Enus Deity | Premium Performance & Security | Luxury Sedane

Kappaurel

1 hour ago, Plutonium said:

If someone buys this for 400k I'll eat my shoe, if someone buys it for 420k I'll eat the whole foot.

2 hours ago, Sasss. said:

You won't get over purchase price but you do you hustler.

Hustler because I don't want to give away for free a car that only had me as owner, less than 200 miles, and with around $80,000 in upgrades be it performance or security related.

Literally crying in my AD cause your pockets are shallow 😂

21 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

Hustler because I don't want to give away for free a car that only had me as owner, less than 200 miles, and with around $80,000 in upgrades be it performance or security related.

Literally crying in my AD cause your pockets are shallow 😂

My bro you really shouldn't be calling other peoples pocket shallow when you're scrounging over a car's value, it's a second hand car so the value has depreciated and you can't accept that because you can't afford it.

Listen here smart ass. When you took that Deity out of dealership, the value went down 20% instantly, which in this case is $80'000 and you're saying you put $80 grand worth of upgrades which makes the car back to $400 grand but you drove it as well so the value went down, you get $390'000 maximum for it.

Plus my pockets so deep I can buy your whole family tree and if you have ANY money left then insure the fucking car you dork.

Edited by Sasss.
18 minutes ago, Sasss. said:

Listen here smart ass. When you took that Deity out of dealership, the value went down 20% instantly, which in this case is $80'000 and you're saying you put $80 grand worth of upgrades which makes the car back to $400 grand but you drove it as well so the value went down, you get $390'000 maximum for it.

Plus my pockets so deep I can buy your whole family tree and if you have ANY money left then insure the fucking car you dork.

Yeah it's clear your pockets are very deep, that's why you are here SOBBING about the price someone decided to put on their car. Are YOU gonna be the one to tell me how much I should charge for my vehicle now? 🤣 

I'm sorry you want a car that's too big both for your driving skills and for your pockets. But I've seen the other posts on your profile in this sales webpage, you go around telling people they ask too much for their property. If you want a special discount for my amazing vehicle I got something in mind, you sound like the kind of girl that would be interested 😉

12 hours ago, Plutonium said:

My bro you really shouldn't be calling other peoples pocket shallow when you're scrounging over a car's value, it's a second hand car so the value has depreciated and you can't accept that because you can't afford it.

My bro, you shouldn't be going to other people's advertisements to tell them their price is wrong. How about you mind your own business from now on? Or is it that you want this car but you'd have to be eating rice and chicken for the rest of your life if you tried to buy it? 🤣

3 hours ago, Nostalgic34 said:

I would give you $380K

Thank you for your interest but: NO LOWBALLERS, ANYTHING UNDER STARTING WILL BE IGNORED

• Applaud 1
2 hours ago, Kappaurel said:

Yeah it's clear your pockets are very deep, that's why you are here SOBBING about the price someone decided to put on their car. Are YOU gonna be the one to tell me how much I should charge for my vehicle now? 🤣 

I'm sorry you want a car that's too big both for your driving skills and for your pockets. But I've seen the other posts on your profile in this sales webpage, you go around telling people they ask too much for their property. If you want a special discount for my amazing vehicle I got something in mind, you sound like the kind of girl that would be interested 😉

My bro, you shouldn't be going to other people's advertisements to tell them their price is wrong. How about you mind your own business from now on? Or is it that you want this car but you'd have to be eating rice and chicken for the rest of your life if you tried to buy it? 🤣

Thank you for your interest but: NO LOWBALLERS, ANYTHING UNDER STARTING WILL BE IGNORED

Send us a screenshot of your bank balance right now nerd.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, SpritDodo said:

I can give 390k if you are interested.

Literally go up to 400k and you are on starting. I really don't get the lowballing 10 grand on a car worth nearly half a million not gonna lie.

Edited by Kappaurel
1 hour ago, Kappaurel said:

Literally go up to 400k and you are on starting. I really don't get the lowballing 10 grand on a car worth nearly half a million not gonna lie.

Now although you vehicle is in clean conditions and relatively new, it's still a used car. I could buy the same vehicle brand new from the dealer and slowly pay for the upgrades myself. The thing is 400k is not the market value so I'm offering what I believe is the market value of the vehicle. Now if you say 10k is not much on a half a million car then it shouldn't be bothering you also.

17 hours ago, Kappaurel said:

I was actually being generous but you can let me know if you want to still do it for that amount.. I find it funny that your calling people lowballers but that won't change the fact of it being a used car. 

• Kappaurel changed the title to [L&A, SOLD] Enus Deity | Premium Performance & Security | Luxury Sedane
  • XIK locked this topic