Roleplaying car crashes.

On 6/11/2022 at 12:11 AM, shotgun_sam said:

I can assure you no LEO or FD member wants to RP with someone who's forced to be there and does not want to RP it.

It is not enjoyable whatsoever.

Completely agree as an ex FD person. RPing with people forced into these situations is mind numbingly dull.

I guess you just stick to reporting on the forum with evidence if you have it. If people are self voiding situations like that, then it's against the rules and again.... report on the forum, or IG if you see it or it's happening to you. 

On 7/3/2022 at 2:52 PM, JayO said:

Completely agree as an ex FD person. RPing with people forced into these situations is mind numbingly dull.

It is.

On 7/3/2022 at 2:52 PM, JayO said:

I guess you just stick to reporting on the forum with evidence if you have it. If people are self voiding situations like that, then it's against the rules and again.... report on the forum, or IG if you see it or it's happening to you. 

And then they're forced into the state where they are mind numbingly dull to RP with, it's a tricky issue. How to get those people to care for (other) roleplay?

Edited by Triple Seven
  • 1 month later...

I've already seen a bunch of players ramming street poles and walls while street racing and drives off after the accident, I did also got pushed out of the road by a few players as they lost control of their vehicles. I just find it hard to report them cuz sometimes nametags don't appear.