Roleplaying car crashes.

1 hour ago, Brofessor said:

God forbid people are held accountable for their actions. 

In a perfect game, yes hold them accountable. But this third party mod has terrible sync issues and an issue where people are literally invisible to other people. Also, it’s a game lol this isn’t real life. 

14 hours ago, TonyPetronero said:

In a perfect game, yes hold them accountable. But this third party mod has terrible sync issues and an issue where people are literally invisible to other people. Also, it’s a game lol this isn’t real life. 

Multiple Times I've rammed cars off parking spots, once off a hill, due to cars being completely invisible. Also watched it happen to someone when they had the issue. These bugs can be annoying.

once, A guy rammed into me as I was turning and was flung straight out the windshield and killed. Thing is, on my screen, he didn't hit me so it looked like he hit a pedestrian (which was him flung out the car). Luckily everyone at the scene understood, but I can imagine someone maybe getting banned or warned for this, since stuff like Outplayed no longer works due to EAC,

Support!

Realistic car crashes would make it so reckless driving would have consequences and make car chases a lot more exciting. Not only that but maybe a tow job could be added in the game to pick up cars that have been damaged beyond working condition.

The only problem with this is it would be hard to enforce. If there was a system that was added to the game that deems the car undrivable past a certain condition of damage then this implementation would be perfect.

I'm not even sure what this suggestion is supposed to be suggesting.

On 6/6/2022 at 7:40 AM, KingFliring said:

I want some rule where players SHOULD rp it regardless of "desync" or lag, unless it can be proven to the full extent that it's not the players fault at that time

This is already how it works. You're literally suggesting to add a rule that already exists. If you get into an accident, you have to RP it unless you can prove it was a technical issue.

1987242055_Screenshot(157).thumb.png.dfac1e988b3f583dba70e0ddb439474b.png

So what are we suggesting? To enforce a rule that is already enforced?

On 6/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, KingFliring said:

it means more RP for LEO and FD

I can assure you no LEO or FD member wants to RP with someone who's forced to be there and does not want to RP it.

It is not enjoyable whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

This suggestion shows why it will fail. Why? It's already the case, you are supposed to RP unless an ADMIN comes voiding it.

On 6/11/2022 at 1:11 AM, shotgun_sam said:

I can assure you no LEO or FD member wants to RP with someone who's forced to be there and does not want to RP it.

It is not enjoyable whatsoever.

I do agree with that 100%, as a FD player myself. Forced RP is no good for anyone, and it's the reason there's a lot of burnout in FD. Neither GSW victims or MVA victims want to be there in the first place, many of them blatantly afk on us, ignore our /do's when we try to make it as interactive and fun for everyone as possible. 

(Before anyone jumps on their keyboard, this is merely my opinion and cannot be at any point considered the FD's opinion in any official or non official manner. Simply my opinion as a player in this faction.)

Edited by HappyPancake
  • Upvote 1