options to buy additional /cim slots or increase the amount of /cim slots you get.

einxsa

Detailed Description: An integral part of graffiti or vandalism in GTAW is usually done by typing out a /cim to put in place so that everyone passing by can see it and acknowledge the presence of what has been done. Some other uses of /cim are to detail the usage of cameras or the position of other items in the room that can't be displayed script-wise. Personally? I feel as if only 1 for non-donators, 2 for gold donators, and 3 for platinum donators is insanely low. While I do know the potential abuse that could come out of adding more, I don't think it would be that big of an issue since they can be easily removed.

Relevant Commands/Items: N/A

How will it benefit the server? More CIM slots for tagbanging characters, or graffiti artists in general. Additional CIM slots for whatever purpose that they can be applied to without having to delete your previous ones to make room.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

+1 
I actually would like to see the LIMIT amount on personal CIMs lifted as well, I have the cancer donator from last year PLUS platinum, i should have access to at least 8, but I am limited to 6. I make a lot of use from CIMs, either helping put them down for other businesses, or using them for my own businesses. They are a very good way to add to RP.