What do you do for work?

Narco

I'm a Manager for a GTA V community.

On a real note; I work in a family business that is Dry Cleaning. We are a "corporate franchise" (for a lack of better words) my family is the "Senior Management" of all the stores that reports directly to the Owner(s). I drive around all day or sometimes sit infront of a counter to help out, my job's boring. I'm currently however in preparation training (i;e getting myself in shape) to goto the State Police Academy or a local Town's Police Academy that also had my interest, hopefully this happens in the next six months to a year 🙂

• Upvote 2
24 minutes ago, Pillsbury said:

I'm a Manager for a GTA V community.

On a real note; I work in a family business that is Dry Cleaning. We are a "corporate franchise" (for a lack of better words) my family is the "Senior Management" of all the stores that reports directly to the Owner(s). I drive around all day or sometimes sit infront of a counter to help out, my job's boring. I'm currently however in preparation training (i;e getting myself in shape) to goto the State Police Academy or a local Town's Police Academy that also had my interest, hopefully this happens in the next six months to a year 🙂

Nice! is there anything you want to specifically do in your local police department? (assignment wise))

21 minutes ago, Armaros said:

i buy totalled cars in auctions in ny and then ship them OR fix them and ship them to EU so that the second hand buyer can prob end up crashing the very flimsy car, while i play video games all day long and drink alcohol 

Sounds like a pretty laid back life lol. Do you ever go to police auctions for retired FPIU's? 

46 minutes ago, Narco said:

Nice! is there anything you want to specifically do in your local police department? (assignment wise))

Basic Patrol, Community Engagement Unit/Public Information Unit. I've never been the type to want to work Narcotics, Gangs or be in SWAT.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Pillsbury said:

Basic Patrol, Community Engagement Unit/Public Information Unit. I've never been the type to want to work Narcotics, Gangs or be in SWAT.

That's awesome, definitely a lot more safe and lots of room to move up in ranks if that's your type of thing. Good luck man! 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, KinnyWynny said:

i work on this

NrwS4B8.jpg

florida man emt average encounter

8wDiSdI.jpg

not anymore since im moving out of state, but eventually ill be the cooler version that can shove tubes down peoples throats

Lol I bet you have a bunch of hilarious stories, are you gonna continue your emt career out of state? or?

3 hours ago, Narco said:

Sounds like a pretty laid back life lol. Do you ever go to police auctions for retired FPIU's? 

those dont sell at all in eu, but yeah theres tons. the advantage of selling to eu is the price markup by at least 30-20 percent, as these cars are cheap as fuck in us but expensive in EU. the most comfortable buys are 2010 to 2015 germans, mercs and bmws, volkswagens 

• Upvote 1