Taqueria

KussArsch

35 minutes ago, Sanctus said:

*Username: Taqueriahater553

*Rating (( 1-5 stars)): 1

*Comment: THESE TWO FAT MEXICAN BITCHES SHITTED IN MY BURRITO, SHITTY ATTITUDE AND SERVICE. DO NOT COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Username: mcdonaldsJFK

*Rating (( 1-5 stars)): 0.5

*Comment: bruh we ate the same shit no cap, dont go there if you care for ur life

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Local Gangster said:

*Username: DelPerroMans

*Comment: who opens a shitty taco joint in La Mesa? 

*Username: LexGarza

*Comment: Who the fuck asked you?

Edited by KussArsch
  • Upvote 1

*Username: ElReina

*Rating (( 1-5 stars)): 5

*Comment: The punch on was quite an entertaining experience for my first visit. On an unrelated note these chicas really know how to discipline children, respect. Also the food was ok. 

Edited by El Bandito

*Username: dazztheproblem

*Comment: after I got into an altercation w one of the other customers one of the 2 cooks started yelling at me, I got triggered so I asked who talked to her, then this bitch literally socked me in my face while there's a bunch of customers around. Cooks are dressed like it's a nightclub and the music that's playing doesn't suit the place at all. I doubt these bitches are even Mexican, every Mexican in LS should feel offended by this place. Gentrification is real. Idk about the food so I can't say anything about that cause all I've been fed is a dirty and greasy fist right in my face.

Edited by damnbrah
typo
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, damnbrah said:

*Comment: after I got into an altercation w one of the other customers one of the 2 cooks started yelling at me, I got triggered so I asked who talked to her, then this bitch literally socked me in my face while there's a bunch of customers around. Cooks are dressed like it's a nightclub and the music that's playing doesn't suit the place at all. I doubt these bitches are even Mexican, every Mexican in LS should feel offended by this place. Gentrification is real. Idk about the food so I can't say anything about that cause all I've been fed is a dirty and greasy fist right in my face.

*Comment: I know your musty ass ain’t still trying to come at me. 100% lies. Take your review somewhere else, bitch.

29 minutes ago, KussArsch said:

*Comment: I know your musty ass ain’t still trying to come at me. 100% lies. Take your review somewhere else, bitch.

*Comment: You contradicting hypocrite ass bitch "ik ur musty ass still ain't trying to come at me" "all lies" if it's all lies, what r u referring to then when u say that I'm still trying to come at u? There's literally a police report and like 10 witnesses, also now there's a lot more since everybody can see how you treat people in this comment section. The way how u talk to people IN PUBLIC under YOUR OWN PAGE as a BUSINESS OWNER just proves my point that u shouldn't be running a restaurant, u belong inside a mental hospital u thin haired bitch

Edited by damnbrah
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, damnbrah said:

Username: AleGarza

Comment: We defended YOU when a customer pushed you and you got fucking nasty, go troll somewhere else bitch. No one was yelling at you, retard. Does your care provider know you're on yelp?

Edited by Pickle