[VLOG] Leap of Faith Cooking - Episode 101 - Gorgonzola Pear Flatbread

Leap of Faith Cooking - Because great food should be easy!

Episode 101 - My welcome to Los Santos, and favorite Gorgonzola Pear Flatbread. Yum! ~ 

image.thumb.png.748f89c54881eee825ce38675b9f163a.png

EDIT: Hey all, Faith here! It seems I fumbled this one and forgot to include the recipe for the glaze. My bad! I've added it below in case you all need it. It's super simple, and goes well with so many things. I even put it on ice cream!

Balsamic Glaze

2 Cups Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar

Mix the balsamic and sugar together in a saucepan over a medium heat until the sugar is dissolved and the glaze begins to bubble.
Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for about 20 minutes. The volume should reduce to about half - so around a cup - and it should be thick enough to coat your spoon. Keep an eye on this - too much boil and you'll end up in candy territory which... might be fun, but isn't what we're looking for this time.
Once it's cooled, store this in a jar or bottle you can seal, and keep it in the fridge until you're ready to use it. 
Enjoy!

I've made variations on this by adding cracked peppercorns, red chili flakes, or even fresh berries (crush them first so the flavor really infuses!). Enjoy!

Edited by Mittenly
Added glaze instructions
  • Upvote 13
10 hours ago, AtzerriGold said:

Username: PequenaFuego

Comment:
aaaahhh im new here but omg u have a new fan n subscriber! LUV this recipe, im gonna b tryin it sumtime soon. it looks soooo tasty, keep up the gr8 work chica! x

Thanks so much!! I'm absolutely humbled by the warm reception I've gotten, and can't wait to do more. If you make it, let me know how it turns out!

As a side note, I'm told I dropped the ball a little and forgot to include the recipe for the balsamic glaze - which is really the only part that needs one. My bad! I'll add an edit in the description in a few minutes for anyone who needs it. 

• Mittenly changed the title to [VLOG] Leap of Faith Cooking - Episode 101 - Gorgonzola Pear Flatbread
19 hours ago, Mittenly said:

Leap of Faith Cooking - Because great food should be easy!

Episode 101 - My welcome to Los Santos, and favorite Gorgonzola Pear Flatbread. Yum! ~ 

image.thumb.png.748f89c54881eee825ce38675b9f163a.png

EDIT: Hey all, Faith here! It seems I fumbled this one and forgot to include the recipe for the glaze. My bad! I've added it below in case you all need it. It's super simple, and goes well with so many things. I even put it on ice cream!

Balsamic Glaze

2 Cups Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar

Mix the balsamic and sugar together in a saucepan over a medium heat until the sugar is dissolved and the glaze begins to bubble.
Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for about 20 minutes. The volume should reduce to about half - so around a cup - and it should be thick enough to coat your spoon. Keep an eye on this - too much boil and you'll end up in candy territory which... might be fun, but isn't what we're looking for this time.
Once it's cooled, store this in a jar or bottle you can seal, and keep it in the fridge until you're ready to use it. 
Enjoy!

I've made variations on this by adding cracked peppercorns, red chili flakes, or even fresh berries (crush them first so the flavor really infuses!). Enjoy!

NOTORIOUS ABRAMOVICHITE and SOUL COOKER associated with the Democratic National Congress (DNC for Short or simply: THE FOLLOWERS OF CA'AN). DO NOT BE MISTAKEN! this AQUINOAN THELEMITE does nOT intend to teach you how to cook Popular American Cuisine yet instead she wishes to DRAW BLLLOD and or any other bodily fluid for the sake of SPIRIT and SOUL cooking with YOUR future prospects in HEAVEN. do NOT let this witch be the mediator and delegate between you and GOD for she will most certainly bargain you off to the cheapest bidder (Wondering who that may be? LOOK into Solomon's Seal & The Harbinger of Trumpets) furthermore this wrenched whore is so overt with her ba'al worship that her T-SHIRT SAYS "HOLY GOAT" which GOAT and or creature with horns is known to be affiliated with affairs of the soul? I won't Keep you guessing! Because you are probably right! Your soul is being SUCKED in through the TV display at a lighting speed and you are forfeiting your rights to eternal peace over mediocre cracka azz Gorgonzola. What in The God Damn nigga? NOTE the imagery displayed at 03:48, only for a brief second:

AFjOErJ.png5VJAFZU.png

It is BEYOND A DOUBT that this THELEMITE WHORE is a mere serf to a much darker spiritual side of cooking. Not one of scrambling eggs or learning how to poach them, but spirit cooking popularized by QUEEN OF SOUL TRAFFICKING A.K.A. (ALSO KNOWN AS) MARINA ABRAMOVICH (NOTORIOUS AMONG THE CANAANIAN ARISTOCRACY PREVALENT TODAY). If tyou have watched this in full and kept your eyeball open during split moments of subversive imagery as presented above, I urge you to decalcify your pineal gland A.S.A.P.  (as soon as possible) for if you wait 33 days it will be too late.  Your soul would have made across into Patala and faggot Viking N*rse retard worship such as "Hyperborea" would seem like a cake walk. YOu do NOT want to go there spiritually for you will be spinning like a kikelish dreidel before the Gates of Hades where you will be made to crawl. Then you die, and you go to Real Hell

Seek help immediately. And for the Whore of Babylon named "Faith" (Ironic, as you have forfeited yours to become a thrall of dishonesty), I have screwdrivers in the freezer that await introduction to your ribcage. I will wear your face upon the altar at which I will sacrifice you to lay upon another sacrifice to preserve the integrity of the Seal of Solomon; the bind that keeps dogs such as yourself, and naïve retardare at bay. Death to Solomon, but praised be he for outcasting the jinns that are attempting to manifest "themselves" (unholy beings of darkness wish for a self lol Nice try idiots!)

• Upvote 8
  • Applaud 1