Replace the socks with new socks

Wasloos

Detailed Description

For the love of god, we need to get rid of those ugly ass socks we got now, they look awful. We need some realistic socks, that don't look like they're almost slipped off your foot.

Relevant Commands/Items

https://gta5mod.net/gta-5-mods/player/sports-socks-for-mp-female-1-0/

Socks like those basically

How will it benefit the server?

It'd save us a whole lot of pain by not having to look at these weird socks.

These aren't even socks, they're part of a full costume.

Honestly remove the whole /socks off command, and go back to what it was original as it was fine before. 

Socks magically appearing after you take off your flip-flops just makes no sense.

Why can't we have the command like gloves? Pick your socks because i have to say I'm not fond of the textureless existential void black socks. The galaxy textures are what look closest to actual socks, maybe keep the black and add the white for weebs who wear stockings.

Also let people add it themselves and don't force it to anyone removing shoes because as said above it's annoying when wearing sandals or heels.

Also the fact they make shoe sounds when walking around is annoying but idk if anything can be done about it 

This would do the trick in the meantime waiting for actual socks mod to be added i guess.

Edited by thelostart22

As was mentioned when the suggestion was implemented, this is up to the modding team and likely in the works for a future clothing update, if any.

On 6/5/2022 at 1:28 AM, Sterren said:

These aren't even socks, they're part of a full costume.

Honestly remove the whole /socks off command, and go back to what it was original as it was fine before. 

Socks magically appearing after you take off your flip-flops just makes no sense.

/socks off is what you want to use when using flip flops.

• Applaud 1