Adding Turn Signals to Controllers

PullChocks

I apologize in advance for my low tone as I'm currently getting ready for vacation and juggling a lot with little sleep. I hope this helps my fellow controller drivers out there. I had seen a request for this a while back but, hadn't seen anyone come up with a solution.

This does require the Steam version of GTA5 as it utilizes the deep customization of Steam Big Picture mode. Cheers.

• Upvote 4

I used to use a program called Anti Micro to map the indicators to my D-Pad and engine start/stop to my X button. Only Issue and the reasons I stopped using it was because if I had a passenger in my car and they hadn't disabled their in-game radio, I'd constantly be switching their radio. This is a cool workaround tho, I barely ever drive without controller. 

Edited by Deeman
  • Upvote 2
15 hours ago, Deeman said:

I used to use a program called Anti Micro to map the indicators to my D-Pad and engine start/stop to my X button. Only Issue and the reasons I stopped using it was because if I had a passenger in my car and they hadn't disabled their in-game radio, I'd constantly be switching their radio. This is a cool workaround tho, I barely ever drive without controller. 

Get a savegame with radio disabled. Or do it yourself by going to GTA online (NOT SP)