/reportvehiclestolen only to be used at a Police Station.

9 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

Okay, final response then. A command has nothing to do with a standard. The standard depends on the player and on the roleplay done around the command.

Realistically you would report a stolen vehicle by contacting an officer. The command doesn't require that. Someone previously mentioned about getting LEO involved to do that, which I am fine with as well. I simply think something needs to be done so that people don't abuse the command. I am not going to go out of my way and upload a video, post a forum report every time someone does it. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

Okay, final response then. A command has nothing to do with a standard. The standard depends on the player and on the roleplay done around the command.

Okay well counter-point, there is no standard right now. So not a high bar to surpass.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Galloway said:

Okay well counter-point, there is no standard right now. So not a high bar to surpass.

you’re not wrong, but that doesn’t mean you can go: “Fuck it, let’s accept its cops vs robbers at this point.” Unless that’s the direction Nervous wants to take the server in, but that’s up to him.

7 hours ago, TX said:

Realistically you would report a stolen vehicle by contacting an officer. The command doesn't require that. Someone previously mentioned about getting LEO involved to do that, which I am fine with as well. I simply think something needs to be done so that people don't abuse the command. I am not going to go out of my way and upload a video, post a forum report every time someone does it. 

You would report it to an LEO agency, by phone or online, which is what the command does, and personnel isn’t always available on the server, so it’s a good middle ground. If you’re not going to report script abuse, that’s up to you, but then you don’t care as much as you claim. Enforcement is important in a roleplay community.

Edited by Triple Seven
2nd quote
18 minutes ago, Muerta said:

It's everywhere, that's why people get punished for little things like bunny hopping. 

If your biggest concern about this server is being punished for bunny hopping then I quite literally feel sorry for you. 

As for the stolen vehicles, I'd agree that they'd have to get marked by an LEO on the system. If anything it promotes more interaction within players.

Edited by Timzii
7 minutes ago, Timzii said:

If your biggest concern about this server is being punished for bunny hopping then I quite literally feel sorry for you. 

As for the stolen vehicles, I'd agree that they'd have to get marked by an LEO on the system. If anything it promotes more interaction within players.

Respectfully I'm not reading this, u can inbox me 

• Upvote 1