What classes as "Poor Escalation" and more importantly, why?

Plutonium

3 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Well that's strange cause the bar in question, I was actually talking about is not really a safe place to begin with. Then aren't most of reports about poor escalation starting with an argument at a bar or a nightclub?

I don't know if there really are more reports for poor escalations at bars, but I do know that a lot of players feel safer in numbers which is what bars and clubs provide.

Crazy part is you really have people that would say or pull certain actions that would get them shot then result in them claiming poor escalation and reporting.

Not everything's gonna lead up to a fist fight if a rival gang member is gonna walk around screaming fuck their dead homie multiple times even after giving an IC WARNING.

People that pull these kind of actions should be prepared for the IC consequences.

Edited by PrinceCane
  • Applaud 1
21 minutes ago, PrinceCane said:

Crazy part is you really have people that would say or pull certain actions that would get them shot then result in them claiming poor escalation and reporting.

Not everything's gonna lead up to a fist fight if a rival gang member is gonna walk around screaming fuck their dead homie multiple times even after giving an IC WARNING.

People that pull these kind of actions should be prepared for the IC consequences.

That isn't as serious issue as it seems, altercations between gangs are destined to end badly. It's their way of life. I more or less am talking about the sheer chance of someone hitting on an a armed individual. You cannot even do what happens daily in real life, like someone decides they wanna fight someone else. They pick on someone in a club.

Usually it ends with a brief fight, but here? Chances are your opponent(s) is armed and will use the gun in sort of twisted "I have to neutralize the threat.".

Exactly, and it makes no sense. Everyone wants to compare Los Santos to LA, well California doesn't have a stand your ground law, only a Castle Doctrine. 

A lot of the shootings by 'victims' would still get them out in a cell and possible trials lol. Victims still have to prove to the law that they had no choice but to shoot.

Edited by CowboyYoda22
  • Upvote 1