New Clothing Option/Addition

Jokigo

Detailed Description: So currently in the clothing menu if you go to Accessories you can locate Ring(s) im not sure if its just the one or if there are others as some things are missing and such. My suggestion is at the Jewlers add an option for "Ring" having it as an option in Accessories really restricts options for outfits in having other accessories on you said outfit so putting it as a bit of Jewlery at that store will allow me to wear a neckless or other accessory WITH my ring(s) which will be benifitcal to any married RPer or people who wear rings in general if there our other options but the one married ring option.

Or add the ability to add more then one accessory to your outfits say 2 or 3 accessories allowed instead of one, personally I like this option better over adding it to the jewlers as being able to wear mutiple accessories makes more sense for the case of realistic outfits and items people wear but I feel this would be harder to do? If I had to choose one Defo add the ability to add more then one accessory to your outfits.

Relevant Commands/Items: N/A

How will it benefit the server?: Improve the clothing options allowing all players to be more creative with their outfits and accessories/jewlery.

The Rage engine only has so many clothing slots. Things we know as shirts, undershirts, accessories, decals, hat, etc are all slots. Only a single drawable (item) can be selected from each slot. It is impossible to have multiple accessories on.

6 minutes ago, Samuel said:

The Rage engine only has so many clothing slots. Things we know as shirts, undershirts, accessories, decals, hat, etc are all slots. Only a single drawable (item) can be selected from each slot. It is impossible to have multiple accessories on.

Then I stick to the first part of my suggestion in getting the ring(s) added to the jewlery store instead of being an accessory.