[LSDailyNews] Four masked gunmen flee to Little Seoul, three still on the run

LSDN%20Top.png

ads.png

NEWS • Crime

Written by Yunisa DELGADO-FLORES • May 28th, 2022 - 8:05AM

Four masked gunmen flee to Little Seoul, three still on the run

Following a traffic stop in South Los Santos, a pursuit on a black SUV led to the arrest of one, and the continued search for three others.

mnkLZ9I.png

K9 units of the Los Santos Police Department exiting the complex after an unsuccessful search. - Yunisa Delgado-Flores.

(click the arrows to see the gallery)

On May the 26th, at around 23:15, the police report that a pursuit was initiated against a black Benefactor Scheisser containing four individuals; all of which wearing masks.

The pursuit started as a traffic stop against the SUV down in Vespucci on Bay City Avenue.

"During the stop a canine unit, assigned to Metropolitan Division was deployed and began a external search of the vehicle." The police report, written by officer Raymond Johnson of the Media Relations Division, stated "The canine indicated to units that firearms were on-board the vehicle and as such, officers requested the individuals to exit the vehicle so that a further search could be conducted."+

UEZFVsR.png

The SUV after the chase. Windows smashed, body dented. - Yunisa Delgado-Flores.

The chase raged through the city, at one point passing through Mission Row. As the chase sped through, the SUV sustained heavy damage.

The SUV stopped in Palomino Avenue, where three of the four men exited their vehicles and sought refuge within the Ginger Street apartment complex. The SUV continued after until it stopped further up the road, where the driver fled the vehicle too.

"I just saw the cops chasing a black car, I think?", reported an eyewitness on scene. "Then I saw about ten cops chasing one guy. Down [an] alley."

A search commenced on the Ginger Street apartment complex, utilizing K9 units. However, the police report that none of the suspects were found.

The police report wrote that "At current there are three outstanding suspects in relation to this incident as units were unable to locate within the large complex. An investigation is on-going into obtaining further information and securing apprehension of these potentially dangerous individuals."

The driver, who was identified as a 17 year old minor, was later arrested and charged with evasion and vehicular endangerment.

If anyone has any information pertaining to the identities of the three others suspects, or if there's anything to report on this situation, they are urged to contact the Daily, details how being found here, and the Los Santos Police Department through their non-emergency line 991.

Comments are enabled:

Username:

Comment:

ads.png

uPNOUtG.png

((Album:

VslFF11.png

E1BLJLn.png

EIhgzWJ.png

8JOEQtH.png

rYgT5V6.png

EoAVqhs.png

1ZA8C1b.png

LmAoUWO.pngZxCsabv.png

))

Edited by Los Santos Daily News
  • Upvote 2

Username: TintoWhacker13

Comment: I know who did it, their names are Wilmer "IM LOGGING OFF" Ordaz, Emilio "WATCH OUT" Paredes, and Samuel "HELP ME" Carvallo, known affiliates from Wicked Evil Surenos 13. They have another affiliate named Justin "Zombie" Zavala whos known to scream "SNOOOOOOOOOT MAN" whenever he's panicked.

Edited by walkdownwitha45
  • Upvote 6