Rework to the side job system

stringer

Short description: Basically reworking the side job system and adding a few new jobs.

Detailed description: So, right now the sidejobs are pretty meh and you are stuck at making 15k per hour from each. I was thinking to re work that system, we would start by adding a few new jobs, really basic ones differing in length. The next step would be to increase the side job payments, the longer the job pays, the more money you get compared to shorter side jobs. Now, with the heavy price increase there is going to be a catch, you can do each job 1 time per playtime hour. There would be a command to see all the side jobs and how much time you have to wait till you can do them again. Also adding a skill system to it would be nice, the more you do it you earn a little bit more money.

Commands to add: /jobs or /joblist

Items to add:

How would your suggestion improve the server? Right now the jobs on the server are boring as hell and they are very long also and not very rewarding, and people can farm them. Adding this system would remove a lot of the farming and also for example if someone needs 1-2k quickly he can go to one of the short jobs and just do it.

Additionnal information:

BASICALLY EXPLAINED SHORTLY:

Add more sidejobs, simple and varying in length. Increase job payments by quite a lot, but make it based on the length of the job, the longer the job, the more money. Make the sidejobs so you can do them ONCE per playtime hour, so you earn a lot but you can't farm them and once you are eventually forced to roleplay because your jobs will be on CD.

Edited by Rozi
  • Upvote 1

So, RC-RP part 2? 

I despise script jobs as a whole, and this one just seems unrealistic since people would be a mailman-garbageman-courier-courier-fisher-miner.

It’s already weird enough that people role play their professional careers which let them afford their luxury lifestyle as “mining” or “fishing” but this just makes it weirder.

I’ve found that the courier job is the least boring and probably the best for quick cash.