Remove HP Bonus from Drugs & Instead add purchaseable Body Armor

Rekhoem

16 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

The benefits should be reworked. 

IFM already said they are reworking drugs bro... stop crying on forums. 

Also, no one uses cocaine anymore because it gives you 3hp per each gram! 

Edited by Ski_
12 minutes ago, Theory said:

and LS is a total police state with a ridiculous ratio of LEO

Lol? So crime zones to curb the ridiculous amount of crime were established because it’s a police state and there’s too many police? Give me a break. Criminals far outweigh any other group of players on here. It’s not even close.

Edited by Brofessor
3 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

Lol? So crime zones were established because it’s a police state and there’s too many police? Give me a break. The amount of criminals to any other group is no contest. 

my point being that this is a game where not everything can be 100% accurate and mirror real life like some second life shit. everybody comes onto this game to have fun and portray a character in whatever scene they prefer to play within, but certain names like to try to minimize much of what the illegal scene does because it somehow spoils their enjoyability for whatever petty reasons.

at the end of the day, no cop's roleplay or progression is being spoiled because they have to respond to a shooting. an illegal faction and its members' roleplay and progression is hindered when a police SWAT team is ready around the corner from every gang neighborhood just in time to wipe out everybody who tried to do a birdshot drive by in a heavily roleplayed gang conflict, pk'ing them and preventing them from ever being able to interact with the conflict again. but u get over it and move on with your day.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Theory said:

my point being that this is a game where not everything can be 100% accurate and mirror real life like some second life shit. everybody comes onto this game to have fun and portray a character in whatever scene they prefer to play within, but certain names like to try to minimize much of what the illegal scene does because it somehow spoils their enjoyability for whatever petty reasons.

at the end of the day, no cop's roleplay or progression is being spoiled because they have to respond to a shooting. an illegal faction and its members' roleplay and progression is hindered when a police SWAT team is ready around the corner from every gang neighborhood just in time to wipe out everybody who tried to do a birdshot drive by in a heavily roleplayed gang conflict, pk'ing them and preventing them from ever being able to interact with the conflict again. but u get over it and move on with your day.

You reap what you sow, if the norm of the server is brawls turning into shootings every fucking time without fail because no one can fathom losing a roleplay scenario, the response will be heightened to curb this behavior. 

Also to say that shootings every five minutes don't spoil a cop's roleplay is funny. If only you knew how much we endure, the majority of our time is usually wasted on admin scenes and working scenes that end in voids. Additionally, cleaning up a shooting every five minutes is nothing short of boring. It's not enjoyable to us, so what isn't enjoyable to you, we also have our fair share.

11 minutes ago, Theory said:

at the end of the day, no cop's roleplay or progression is being spoiled because they have to respond to a shooting.

This is without a doubt 100% false. The others covered it quite well, so we’ll leave it there. Your point led with “ratio of LEO: everyone else is higher and LS is a police state”. That’s also absolutely false. I’m not sure how that was making your point at all besides to imply your disdain for LEO players. It just made your whole response lose any sort of point you were trying to make. Sorry.

LEO RP’ers do not exist solely to make your life difficult from an OOC standpoint. Don’t want SWAT waiting? Stop being so brazen about what you’re doing. Exercise more caution. Do something other than resort to gun battles every day. What do you expect? You want them to OOC’ly ignore the gun violence and pretend it’s not there? 

Edited by Brofessor
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Galloway said:

You reap what you sow, if the norm of the server is brawls turning into shootings every fucking time without fail because no one can fathom losing a roleplay scenario, the response will be heightened to curb this behavior. 

Also to say that shootings every five minutes don't spoil a cop's roleplay is funny. If only you knew how much we endure, the majority of our time is usually wasted on admin scenes and working scenes that end in voids. Additionally, cleaning up a shooting every five minutes is nothing short of boring. It's not enjoyable to us, so what isn't enjoyable to you, we also have our fair share.

i did spend a large majority of my time playing here as a LEO in SD and a short amount of time in PD. shooting scenes were never particularly boring if u had other people who showed a genuine interest in roleplaying the scenes, especially on scenes of gang shootings. if u find them boring, ur obviously going into it with the wrong mentality and not roleplaying them to their fullest (e.g., interviewing witnesses, interacting heavily with other agencies such as fire and coroner, involving other units such as homicide detectives and gang officers).

i think a number of PD members ruin things for the rest of their faction by forcing an 'us vs. them' mentality, constantly trying to call out the illegal scene in nearly every single thread on here that even slightly concerns illegal rp. i know my own opinion of PD gets dragged down further and further each time and i find myself wanting less interactions with them in game when i consider the mentality of some its members. i can only assume these names help make up the numbers in the people who also help spoil illegal rp scenes by stalking hoods 24/7 and being able to pounce on any brawl/shooting situation within seconds.

6 minutes ago, Theory said:

i did spend a large majority of my time playing here as a LEO in SD and a short amount of time in PD. shooting scenes were never particularly boring if u had other people who showed a genuine interest in roleplaying the scenes, especially on scenes of gang shootings. if u find them boring, ur obviously going into it with the wrong mentality and not roleplaying them to their fullest (e.g., interviewing witnesses, interacting heavily with other agencies such as fire and coroner, involving other units such as homicide detectives and gang officers).

i think a number of PD members ruin things for the rest of their faction by forcing an 'us vs. them' mentality, constantly trying to call out the illegal scene in nearly every single thread on here that even slightly concerns illegal rp. i know my own opinion of PD gets dragged down further and further each time and i find myself wanting less interactions with them in game when i consider the mentality of some its members. i can only assume these names help make up the numbers in the people who also help spoil illegal rp scenes by stalking hoods 24/7 and being able to pounce on any brawl/shooting situation within seconds.

You literally hopped on this thread flaming some person who legit did nothing to you, but go on with your "us vs them" argument.

At the end of the day, you agreed with the general idea of the suggestion, I'm not sure why you had to come and incite an argument by flaming someone. Doesn't really put your mentality in the greatest of lights. 

Edited by Galloway
  • Upvote 1