Remove HP Bonus from Drugs & Instead add purchaseable Body Armor

Rekhoem

Just now, pateuvasiliu said:

I'm pretty sure the forum is to discuss our issues with the server. This topic in particular pertains to that, since drugs and armor are/would be involved in murders.

bro SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPP, u want admins to crack down on something when they have to moderate 1000 players a day, hundreds of forum posts, hundreds of IG reports, hundreds of forum reports, blah blah blah...u want them to take all the time out of their day to stalk davis?

fucking REPORT IT bro. you would WIN too. thats the only issue i HAVE with u lspd and lssd ladies and gents, u have all this time to cry but not enough time to write a report on a dogshit roleplayer and get them banned.

1 minute ago, pateuvasiliu said:

since drugs and armor are/would be involved in murders.

Not true at all, drug hp was rarely seen before the start of 2022. If you look at any DM video from mid to late 2021 you'll see that people very rarely had drug hp when they are getting shot. Even "known" or "good" DMers rarely had it and 2021 saw A LOT more shootings in Davis. 

1 minute ago, ohmydays said:

u want admins to crack down on something when they have to moderate 1000 players a day, hundreds of forum posts, hundreds of IG reports, hundreds of forum reports,

Most of those reports are from Davis though lmao

1 minute ago, Ski_ said:

Stop complaining on the forums 

It is my right to point out things I don't like on the server, LoLo

Just now, pateuvasiliu said:

Most of those reports are from Davis though lmao

Most of them are newer players who are not in a faction, there are some reports that include unofficial faction members and I very rarely see experienced members of illegal RP community that's in "good" or official factions on the report section

I disagree with your body armour suggestion, then we'd have half the server donning Kevlar vests. 

Also, I'm no expert but wouldn't this just ruin the drug trade if there was no real benefit of buying/selling?

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Peak. said:

Also, I'm no expert but wouldn't this just ruin the drug trade if there was no real benefit of buying/selling?

I agree with this. Which is rare cause it’s @Peak. but I’m glad we’ve come to agreeing on something. 

drug health is a very big problem within the server, I know plenty of people that role-play taking some pills or some codeine before they do a hit, but. There were plenty of people in the server that just stack 60,000 different kind of drugs just so they can stack all the way up to 200 HP, and this provides absolutely nothing. I have seen people that do this get banned, warned, punished and overall ridiculed for doing this. But I think if we wanna really crack down on the people that are abusing these drugs without affecting the drug trade market, we should all gather up together and report these people they do this on a day-to-day basis so that they can get in trouble for doing such things, and we don’t have to deal with people that can take 50 headshots. 

The drug market has been revived due to benefits being added for taking some drugs, but there is the con of Drug HP… however this is not something that we can necessarily avoid without ruining the drug market and making it so nobody cares about drugs and it’s just going to go back to how it was in 2021 and before that when it all anybody cared about was weapons and guns because nobody was tapping into the drug market. Therefore think the best course of action isn’t a ad body armor or something unrealistic like that, I think the best course of action is to actually report these people that we catch stacking all the way up to 200 HP and get them punished for this. I don’t think taking some pills and sipping on some codeine is necessarily a rubric even if you go all the way up to maybe 130 HP, which is usually with codeine in a pill will get you to, at most 150 HP..so long as it’s roleplayed. 

Edited by ZaE

majority of people who RP addicts do it cuz of HP stacking, they are way too many to eliminate by reporting. it's not minority of people who drug stack, it's majority. I mean... after hitting those pills frequently enough, u only need to use like 1 and 2 only (which is a realistic amount to swallow) to get like 160-170 HP, which is... just too much. It may not even count as drug stacking anymore, but it's still dumb.

just lower the cap to 130-150 instead of 200. can't just remove the system entirely cuz it will actually kill drug dealing RP 

Edited by Tammm
3 minutes ago, Tammm said:

majority of people who RP addicts do it cuz of HP stacking, they are way too many to eliminate by reporting. it's not minority of people who drug stack, it's majority. just lower the cap to 130-150 instead of 200

I personally think 130 is more than fair and gives a good incentive so everyone's happy. I'm all for letting drugs increase your carry capacity as a compromise, though.

With 130 you can still tank some extra shots (especially at range), but it's definitely more believable.