Remove HP Bonus from Drugs & Instead add purchaseable Body Armor

Rekhoem

Just now, Ski_ said:

If you keep dying while having a rifle and armor already idk what to tell you bro..

dont forget them abusing /equipment swat and then doing /hat off so that they have the benefits of having a helmet on w/o it bein there...

1 minute ago, ohmydays said:

WRONGGGG!!!!!! ur here to smash ur keyboard on the forums abt illegal rp like youve done since 2019

Having an issue with the server's unrealistic crime rate and lack of consequence towards being caught murdering is not a bad thing. Sorry, king, not the 'gotcha' moment you were hoping for.

heres a tip: avoid davis if u dont like it

Doomer attitude. I'd rather fix the issue than avoid it.

Edited by pateuvasiliu
1 minute ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Having an issue with the server's unrealistic crime rate and lack of consequence towards being caught murdering is not a bad thing. Sorry, king, not the 'gotcha' moment you were hoping for.

oh but it was, all u do is cry and cry and cry on the forums abt illegal rp because ur sad u cant win even with the 90% admins in ur faction, the 200hp with the armor you have, the infinite amount of guns and ammo, the ability to literally keep everything you die on you as a cop and get back on duty within the hour, etc etc. 

lspd seems to cry an awful lot about illegal rpers wanting to win!!! when it seems thats all u wanna do ya damn self m8!

oh my god! the crime rate on a GRAND THEFT AUTO FIVE server isnt realistic? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Edited by ohmydays
1 minute ago, ohmydays said:

because ur sad u cant win

I've literally never been PKed. And I don't care about winning. The last arrest I had was in like November. 

I care about good, fair RP that abides by server rules. 30 murders a day and 18 year olds who were already in the prison for murder isn't that.

Edited by pateuvasiliu