Remove HP Bonus from Drugs & Instead add purchaseable Body Armor

Rekhoem

so...take out drug hp (which has brought roleplay to drugs, yes it is abused like everything else on this server but like i say on every thread...you can always report it if u feel they didnt roleplay their drugs properly) and put in...armor? what the fuck is this, pubg? i meet up with my local crack dealer and buy a plate of heavy armor and blockwipe the opps? LMFAO. 

Edited by ZaE
Just now, ZaE said:

so...take out drug hp (which has brought roleplay to drugs, yes it is abused but like i say on every thread...you can always report it if u feel they didnt roleplay their drugs properly)

the removal of HP bonuses will only remove certain roleplay, the people who abuse coke etc will just not buy it, not like they rp anything but shootouts, the remainder of the people who properly roleplay drugs wont be effected by the removal of HP boosts etc.

Just prevent drug benefits from being stackable in the script? Put a lower limit on the amount of benefits that come from taking them? You shouldn’t be able to double your HP, but a marginal amount doesn’t hurt so long as it makes sense for the drug you’re taking. 200HP is ridiculous and shouldn’t be possible unless you’ve taken PCP or some shit lol. 

Edited by Brofessor
5 minutes ago, Yoak said:

the removal of HP bonuses will only remove certain roleplay, the people who abuse coke etc will just not buy it, not like they rp anything but shootouts, the remainder of the people who properly roleplay drugs wont be effected by the removal of HP boosts etc.

As @Brofessor just said...

"Just prevent drug benefits from being stackable in the script? Put a max on the amount of benefits that come from taking them? You shouldn’t be able to double your HP, but a marginal amount doesn’t hurt so long as it makes sense for the drug you’re takings "

Don't add fucking BODY ARMOR LMFAOOOOO 😭 then there would be 900 forum reports and discussions slamming on THAT after it was SUGGESTED. literally no matter what u do drugs are going to get abused, be it if cocaine gives 2 hp or 5, somebody is taking those little bits to benefit themselves, its not something u can crack down on without....

you guessed it, reporting it!

cause even if the benefits are lowered, they are still benefits... so 90% of this community still wont be happy, those god damn davis roleplayers, man! this server is so unfair!

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 1
Just now, ZaE said:

As @Brofessor just said...

"Just prevent drug benefits from being stackable in the script? Put a max on the amount of benefits that come from taking them? You shouldn’t be able to double your HP, but a marginal amount doesn’t hurt so long as it makes sense for the drug you’re takings "

Don't add fucking BODY ARMOR LMFAOOOOO 😭 then there would be 900 forum reports and discussions slamming on THAT after it was SUGGESTED

yeah thats a very good compromise, i was never for the addition of body armour, just the balancing/removal of the drug hp effects

• Upvote 1

make max HP 150 maybe. 200 is seriously too much. the fact that u have to shoot a person 2 times in the head in point blank for them to go down is already ridiculous on a so called realistic RP server. but completely removing HPs may kill drug dealing RP entierly

but nah, body armor may be too much

Edited by Tammm
Just now, DeadPlaya said:

u take drugs away there'll be around 15 people actively using drugs. 90% of the server doesnt even drink let alone do drugs.

cant have 200hp monkeys running about tho

the people "not" drinking is another thread worthy discussion fr