Remove HP Bonus from Drugs & Instead add purchaseable Body Armor

Rekhoem

Crazy how nobody posting is either consuming drugs or are in situations of a shootout with somebody who has the extra 30 hp off the meth. No, drug hp shall stay, if you want to remove drug bonuses add the STD script, I see that as a fair deal. 😀

16 minutes ago, shmurkio said:

Crazy how nobody posting is either consuming drugs or are in situations of a shootout with somebody who has the extra 30 hp off the meth. No, drug hp shall stay,

I think everyone in this thread encounters people with the hp bonus quite often.

if you want to remove drug bonuses add the STD script, I see that as a fair deal. 😀

Sure. No more drug HP bonus and instead rampant ERP gets you STDs, that sounds good to me

You can't/shouldn't drug stack anymore, punishments are also being enforced, so I don't see the need. Body armor is going to create some iffy situations and end up being a factor in many forum reports.

Edited by PrinceMalick
Spelling

HP bonuses from drugs definitely needs to be looked at. Nerfed, removed entirely, something. Admins aren't attentive enough to the problem, and will commonly overlook it. It also flat out makes no sense that marijuana, of all drugs, is one of the ones that increases HP. I think this is honestly why the problem is so prevalent, because it's extremely easy to get away with not roleplaying the downsides of marijuana, or only roleplaying them to the bare minimum... after "smoking" the rival gang members, as well, while at 200 HP.

40 minutes ago, Helm said:

HP bonuses from drugs definitely needs to be looked at. Nerfed, removed entirely, something. Admins aren't attentive enough to the problem, and will commonly overlook it. It also flat out makes no sense that marijuana, of all drugs, is one of the ones that increases HP. I think this is honestly why the problem is so prevalent, because it's extremely easy to get away with not roleplaying the downsides of marijuana, or only roleplaying them to the bare minimum... after "smoking" the rival gang members, as well, while at 200 HP.

marijuana doesnt give hp

Only if there was a way to increase someone's resistance to becoming injured after using certain substances like cocaine and methamphetamine. Maybe, make it where it requires a few extra shots to be dead, but not injured. Two head shots? They're dead. But, they bypass the injured state as the Cocaine and Meth keeps their body going, despite injuries.

EDIT: In other terms, instead of putting them in an injured state, it'd require an extra few shots or stabs to enter a "dead" state". They bypass being "injured".

Cocaine should only last for 30 minutes, tops.

Edited by DLimit
On 5/28/2022 at 4:39 AM, kirbyz said:

Add a chance to overdose and die, not sure why drugs boost HP. They all have detrimental health implications. 

On 5/28/2022 at 8:21 AM, DLimit said:

Only if there was a way to increase someone's resistance to becoming injured after using certain substances like cocaine and methamphetamine. Maybe, make it where it requires a few extra shots to be dead, but not injured. Two head shots? They're dead. But, they bypass the injured state as the Cocaine and Meth keeps their body going, despite injuries.

EDIT: In other terms, instead of putting them in an injured state, it'd require an extra few shots or stabs to enter a "dead" state". They bypass being "injured".

Cocaine should only last for 30 minutes, tops.