Is this really necessary?

LG

35 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

Alright but with this logic ALL personal ads should be on the forum then. Selling a personal vehicle? Forum. It’s a personal ad. Selling an item of value? Forum. It’s a personal ad. My point is these things are super inconsistent and being cherry picked based on how people can break the rules. It’s the wrong approach, in my opinion. In that case, we should make all ads forum based because anyone can disguise anything in a legal personal ad. See the issue?

You're honestly making a mountain out of a molehill here. I offered you an explanation of how the ad rules are generally interpreted which you've chosen to take completely out of context and twist it for your own narrative. The kick didn't even concern you, if the player in question feels the action taken was harsh they can take it up with management. For all you know the admin and player may have resolved it peacefully after the fact.

That said, you do realize that not all kicks go on your admin record? It's much more preferable to leaving a warning or note on someone's record over a simple advert which is most likely what happened here. If ads bother you that much, toggle them off

On 5/19/2022 at 10:27 PM, SteveHastingson said:

Not really sure that's it's needed to be kicked over a advert... yet you see people getting ajailed for much more, or even just a warning.... especially when loading up RAGE can take 10-15 mins for some.

NB: Wasn't me who got kicked.

6H0pnK3.png

NEmoo3f.png

qZ2qXjU.png

this explains everything, it just doesn't make any sense

• Upvote 1
On 5/19/2022 at 10:31 PM, joshua said:

>kills 3 people then disconnects to avoid losing their gun when killed by police but they said sorry

”no worries, verbal warning’

>posts an ad asking for a job

*kicked*

>a cop breaking server rules

IC issue 

3 minutes ago, Peak. said:

Example?

The two Latest fear RP reports against the same cop that happened less than a week apart, coperhorse abusing the heli several times without being punished, any report against a cop where someone gets shot by them.

Edited by Ski_
  • Wuhtah locked this topic