Dynamic Character

Woozyarth

Depends with how serious the crime you're going to commit is. 

In real life, most people did a crime or two, most likely - more.

You can either do small scale crimes that aren't felonies. It'll prevent your access for certain jobs that're governmental such as DMEC, FD, PD, SD, SAPR and more if you happen to be caught and get a record for it, however you can mainly focus with legal factions such as IMEX, Gruppe Sechs, Bobcat Security and many more that aren't related to the government nor requires background checks from PD / wont deny you for minor things.

It's important for you to clarify the factions you're attending to OOC rules about doing illegal activistes and inform the leadership about it so they won't faction ban you for breaking your prototypal.

Okay, my current character I Roleplaying I will try to develop him into a dirty business man, so I would like to know how do I approach the crime life and what is the best time to get into crime life I am looking for a big reason that will turn my character into a criminal.

40 minutes ago, Woozyarth said:

Okay, my current character I Roleplaying I will try to develop him into a dirty business man, so I would like to know how do I approach the crime life and what is the best time to get into crime life I am looking for a big reason that will turn my character into a criminal.

You can easily create white collar offences. It's all depends with how creative you are. 

• 2 weeks later...