[LSN] Going to Fruit Machine anyone? Read this review before you go! 

LS BUSINESS DIGEST

Going to Fruit Machine anyone? Read this review before you go!  

Dx3J3Bb.png

BY:  Camila Elizondo 

May 19th 2022 |  05:50AM

Situated in the usually busy streets of Burton in Los Santos is a small place called Fruit Machine. Upon your arrival, you will be greeted with a colorful exterior giving clues to what awaits you inside. Take a step inside and you will be greeted with a groovy and retro-themed interior décor that makes this place a truly unique place in Los Santos. Take a read below to learn more about our experience at this establishment.

Interior Décor & Seating:

N5SKx89.gif

One thing that I knew instantly upon walking into the establishment is that Fruit Machine has a marvelous theme and interior décor! Upon stepping into the establishment, one might feel as if they are walking into a time machine and heading back to the late 1970s.

You will not have an issue finding seating in Fruit Machine either because there is an ample amount of seating in this establishment. There are large sofa seats for groups of all sizes along with smaller seats for a date! Seating is strategically placed on both sides of the venue which gives the patrons plenty of freedom of choosing where they want to sit without feeling claustrophobic.

Food & Drinks:

Fruit Machine provides its guests with far more than just fruits that come out of a machine. I entered the venue expecting it to be just fruit products but I was soon shocked when I saw all of the items that the place sold. Fruit Machine gracefully provided options for coffee, teas, ice cream, smoothies, and lastly bakery items such as donuts and cupcakes. You could not go wrong in choosing something here that would meet your expectations.

Customer Service:

gta-world-camera-2022-5-7-16-49-56.png?w

Even as the customers kept flowing in during my stay at Fruit Machine, the two ladies at the front did a fantastic job of ensuring that the patrons were getting the items that ordered as fast as possible. This was quite impressive as I counted about

Pricing:

Fruit Machine is a great place for anyone that is on a budget or not! Coffee or tea just costs one hundred dollars. Ice cream is only two hundred dollars. Slushies and Smoothies are just one hundred and fifty dollars. Finally, for the police officers and deputies especially, you can get yourself three donuts, cupcakes, brownies, or cinnamon rolls for just one hundred and fifty dollars! Just be careful not to buy too much stuff for the price you are paying here.

Conclusion: 

I came to Fruit Machines optimistic and left Fruit Machine impressed with the entire place and the operations. If you are looking for a place to spend some time inside and cool down from the hot summer days or perhaps you just need to grab a drink and quick bite before hitting the road then this place is certainty for you!  We give Fruit Machine an 8 out of 10 star rating!

Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by OZONE
  • Upvote 3