The Sheriff's Department And You II

Wildcat

8 hours ago, Koko said:

Regarding criticism and hopes for a better SD: all I can hope from the current leadership is to not protect and hide OOC sexual misconduct from senior members in positions of power, followed by the removal of the persons affected for their "attitude".

Not a big ask but an important one.

Can you elaborate...? If there are any "senior members in positions of power" performing "OOC sexual misconduct", please DM me immediately so they can be removed / forwarded to Management to be removed from the community. 

19 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Can you elaborate...? If there are any "senior members in positions of power" performing "OOC sexual misconduct", please DM me immediately so they can be removed / forwarded to Management to be removed from the community. 

Happy to elaborate privately! I'm working the weekend but I'll reach out, appreciate it greatly.

s7ITL7Z.png

But there's a place, somewhere in your memory, even now, more than half a decade later, where it's an eternal 2016, where you're still on that incredibly hideous sand dune in the middle of nowhere with your friends Xarex and arrdef just talking about IC events, a place where there are no admins telling you need to answer a hundred questions before you can own a house, a place where the fun has never ended and never will.

How's that county jail holding up for you, @Wildcat?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 4
On 5/20/2022 at 9:18 PM, Wildcat said:

is that the fabled anaconda program i heard about

Edited by imjustlooking
On 5/18/2022 at 3:50 PM, lambchops said:

As for the corruption issues, it is no news that we are open to a rougher type of of character roleplay than some other factions on the server. This being said, we still try to

Edited by Chloe_Diaz
On 5/25/2022 at 4:18 AM, Chloe_Diaz said:

As with everyone else.. I want to be honest yet respectful..

With that being said.. Maybe it's time to pause the corruption issues? - Reading the internal messages makes that readily available.. The faction has EXTREME issues - And I say that because if you compare it to ANY other faction within the same level... Well, SD seems to be the only one who cant get it together.

It's just mind boggling that I've seen Wildcat, yourself, and other SD leadership continue to promote allowing corruption - Yet if we sort through the bigger picture, the obvious fact is that the faction as a whole is not capable of that. You have to square away the basics before you open doors for potential trouble.

Once again, and with respect... How in the world can a fation with such internal drama and external discontent find it feasable to allow corruption? - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IMPROVING THE SD - Its a hinderance.

Hope things get better for SD!

I think I have to disagree with you there. Any sort of OOC event should never get in the way of IC character development. We have always been the legal faction that is most open to three dimensional characters, seeing the spectrum of police characters is not as black and white most have to be. One can roleplay a good cop without portraying a nice cop, and there is a large difference between the characters most seem to call corrupt and actual criminal corruption. I implore you to open your eyes to the possibilities offered by our viewpoint instead of getting stuck on the negative.

That being said, all avenues of report for any corruption or misconduct, be it IC or OOC, are open and all complaints will be investigated objectively. The processes behind this are guaranteed to be objective seeing they are checked by LFM, and we do take all complaints seriously.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, lambchops said:

I think I have to disagree with you there. Any sort of OOC event should never get in the way of IC character development. We have always been the legal faction that is most open to three dimensional characters, seeing the spectrum of police characters is not as black and white most have to be. One can roleplay a good cop without portraying a nice cop, and there is a large difference between the characters most seem to call corrupt and actual criminal corruption. I implore you to open your eyes to the possibilities offered by our viewpoint instead of getting stuck on the negative.

That being said, all avenues of report for any corruption or misconduct, be it IC or OOC, are open and all complaints will be investigated objectively. The processes behind this are guaranteed to be objective seeing they are checked by LFM, and we do take all complaints seriously.

Cool. I wouldn't know. Going back to minding my business.

Edited by Chloe_Diaz

Despite working in the same jurisdiction the general relationship between the LSPD and LSSD is poor and it's whoever reaches the scene has it. Generally we don't work together. 

Would it be better if we had separate jurisdictions or have a shared-decision interoperability agreement? 

• TyJ locked this topic