Add a supercar dealership

M52B28

Just now, M52B28 said:

The biggest problem I have right now is that there is very little information on any of these auctions. When I asked about it in discord, I was told pretty much "whenever we feel like it, we'll have an auction". I don't feel like that's the correct approach.

you do realise though how the auctions ended up on five

one player owned most of the auction vehicles, and that was it.

I want to take this player-led dealership approach for people to have bigger chances of buying a super

Just now, hank said:

you do realise though how the auctions ended up on five

one player owned most of the auction vehicles, and that was it.

I want to take this player-led dealership approach for people to have bigger chances of buying a super

I know it sucked, that's why I'd like it to be changed because it's steering to the same direction.

Just now, M52B28 said:

I know it sucked, that's why I'd like it to be changed because it's steering to the same direction.

i don't think auctions are a good idea, I'd like to hear your opinion on the player-led dealership though.

Just now, hank said:

i don't think auctions are a good idea, I'd like to hear your opinion on the player-led dealership though.

It's an idea I'd be more than willing to work with. The stock concept is great. In theory it sounds very profitable though, because if you own something that's of limited stock, you can pretty much ask whatever you want for it.

3 minutes ago, hank said:

They did that pretty OK in FiveRP and I'd like something like this. 

And it it pleases both parties opting for an RP approach on this and the other just wanting supers.

3 minutes ago, M52B28 said:

It's an idea I'd be more than willing to work with. The stock concept is great. In theory it sounds very profitable though, because if you own something that's of limited stock, you can pretty much ask whatever you want for it.

thing is, the people leading the player-led dealerships would be people trusted by the admins, that'd mean that the dealership would earn very little money, maybe 10-20k ontop of the base price. the base price would be used to buy more of the vehicles, which would then be restocked in a month.

6 minutes ago, hank said:

thing is, the people leading the player-led dealerships would be people trusted by the admins, that'd mean that the dealership would earn very little money, maybe 10-20k ontop of the base price. the base price would be used to buy more of the vehicles, which would then be restocked in a month.

Right, rotations were done each month and there were like 6 cars but they all weren't supers. Even though it was an imports dealership. An admin ran it but they hardly opened it every now and then. Each sale they made, they got a small commission from it and the rest went to more vehicles.

I'd like to see that for sports and supers, come to think about it 

Edited by Soupiest

I'd like to see a way cars could be obtained through RP. For example I Rped restoring my Peyote.

I am also currently RPing restoring a car for a girl. The rp spans over a few days if not a full week. I think it is great for mechanics and shops and would love to see more of this type of rp.