Can we talk about powergamey /examines? Main character syndrome

Kappaurel

12 hours ago, Vassilios said:

Never understood why gta RPers are so scared of detailed character descriptions

Because a LOT of the roleplayers here had GTA RP as their first experience. They didn't go through communities like ESO/WoW/FF14/BDO where roleplayers write entire paragraphs and engage in detailed descriptions of characters, places, body language and so on.

The amount of people on GTAW who can do that stuff is probably in the dozens.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
15 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Because a LOT of the roleplayers here had GTA RP as their first experience. They didn't go through communities like ESO/WoW/FF14/BDO where roleplayers write entire paragraphs and engage in detailed descriptions of characters, places, body language and so on.

The amount of people on GTAW who can do that stuff is probably in the dozens.

Tbh, I like detailed descriptions, especially when it really describes something on the character. As said I came from community which relies heavily on details, cause of game's limitations in this. Though I am glad I don't see shit like "Voice: Hugh Jackman" or "Theme song: Hammerfall Hearts on Fire" here.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

While we're on the subject, what's up with the faux-veneration of Native American characters?
xTHn7qf.jpg

Her "tribe." They don't go by tribes, they go by nations. You live almost normal on a reservation except from no water, roads, sidewalks or help from the police.

That's disgusting and I really hope they get it removed. There's so much to each Nish it's more than wearing feathers and jingle dresses. 

• Upvote 3
  • Auntie locked this topic