Can we talk about powergamey /examines? Main character syndrome

Kappaurel

29 minutes ago, Lindsie said:

Creepy? How can description be creepy, unless its on (M) char? Will I creep out people and get punished if I add "slim waist" to my char description? What point it turns creepy and sexualized. What kind of undefined pile of meat and bones my char needs to be so everyone is happy and safe?

No need for the passive aggressive attitude.

That said rule 19 makes it quite clear

Character descriptions must describe the character's general demeanour and appearance for players involved with roleplay. Character descriptions should not intentionally sexualize the character and should be rather neutral in describing the character. 

Incase you were confused, I'm talking about deliberately sexualized characters NOT a generalized description about a characters build.

I am pretty bad at not using /ex, but I do remember something along the lines of:

You could tell he had a tough childhood and had been training in MMA since he was 12, where he had won numerous titles.

From just one look... 

1 hour ago, Samuel said:

this is on the same level as thought posting

ie: /me thinks Samuel stinks.

It is powergame / inciting metagame and should be ruled against. 

I LOVE when everyone in the room becomes a mind reader....

Highly agreeing with that.

Am I forced to stop and stare at someone because their /attributes said so? Nah, hell nah. 

Nor I care if they have the only business in LS that offers skydiving, meh.

Social Media Personality? Ew.

It should be strictly forbidden, and let's not mention the 18+ that are being stated sometimes. What if a minor sees them? You will most likely get in trouble for that.

Please, I beg you staff team, change it.

35 minutes ago, MarcoEL said:

Am I forced to stop and stare at someone because their /attributes said so? Nah, hell nah. 

It should be strictly forbidden, and let's not mention the 18+ that are being stated sometimes. What if a minor sees them? You will most likely get in trouble for that.

Let's cross our fingers the sexualized description don't also have the falling in love instantly clause or we're in BIG trouble, my friend.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, MarcoEL said:

The game has much more cruel and obscene activities than a description, the "minor" card is already very worn.

1 hour ago, Archant said:

Let's cross our fingers the sexualized description don't also have the falling in love instantly clause or we're in BIG trouble, my friend.

And you just gave a nice idea to those people out there..

PLEASE DON'T ADD THIS TO /ATTRIBUTES! I don't wanna fall in love, jeezz!

• Auntie locked this topic