Custom phone number can't be assigned

Anubis

So I don't know why it's happening, 

and I asked the support team in game for assistance but I either receive no answer or something that yet don't solve my issue.

I have a custom number I bought a while ago, after my character who used it was character killed I changed my phone number and haven't used it so the players who RPed with the dead character won't be directed to my new character that took her place.

Since a few months passed, I wished to have my number again and I can't assign it, says I already have an active contract on this phone even though I disabled and bought a new phone, nothing really works. I tried /applycustomnumber of course and I checked if it's still in my UCP. 

What can I do next

21 hours ago, root said:

So I don't know why it's happening, 

and I asked the support team in game for assistance but I either receive no answer or something that yet don't solve my issue.

I have a custom number I bought a while ago, after my character who used it was character killed I changed my phone number and haven't used it so the players who RPed with the dead character won't be directed to my new character that took her place.

Since a few months passed, I wished to have my number again and I can't assign it, says I already have an active contract on this phone even though I disabled and bought a new phone, nothing really works. I tried /applycustomnumber of course and I checked if it's still in my UCP. 

What can I do next

Use /mycontracts and your old contract will be there, and still active - /cancelcontract the ID it gives you then you'll be able to set it on your new contract phone.

11 hours ago, Phased said:

Use /mycontracts and your old contract will be there, and still active - /cancelcontract the ID it gives you then you'll be able to set it on your new contract phone.

I had invisible contact which Nervous found and helped me with, it was eventually solved 

• Upvote 1
On 5/17/2022 at 11:35 PM, Phased said:

Yup. This is the right way to do it.

Happened to me also and this was the fix.

• Wuhtah locked this topic