What are some examples of unrealistic escalations that you've seen on the server?

4 hours ago, Barbary said:

There's no one-size fits all to gangs in the US. Each one operates on a very different ROE. Some tend to leave people in their community alone, which is usually traded off by people in said community never talking to Law Enforcement. Some try to lord over their turf and actively go after people who they know or suspect of talking to police, but that also tends to coorelate with a spike in anonymous tips over hotlines and such.

As for people from outside of the neighborhood talking to the cops, it's a two-lane street. If you're on your phone in public and a gangbanger sees you trying to alert the boys in blue, he will almost always run your shit. The real problem comes from criminals hunting down informants who live on the otherside of the city, or even the other side of the map, like it's their mission in life to get payback on this dude while he's chilling near his house in Sandy Shores.

To me this just comes of as conjecture. No Gang member is going to attack a civillian just because he was on the phone. You think gang members are going to risk committing first degree murder in order to cover up street crimes? And why are your gang actives that brazen that the public is constantly a witness?

Edited by Power
8 minutes ago, Power said:

To me this just comes of as conjecture. No Gang member is going to attack a civillian just because he was on the phone. You think gang members are going to risk committing first degree murder in order to cover up street crimes? And why are your gang actives that brazen that the public is constantly a witness?

I saw this happen in Vespucci a few days ago, man. Dudes started throwing hands with someone over 'disrespect' or something, a guy pulled his phone and started dialing, then they all went and rolled on him. I can't say if he died or not but when the fists started flying again my character nope'd the fuck out of dodge because he didn't want to get involved, so I myself didn't see it.

16 minutes ago, Barbary said:

I saw this happen in Vespucci a few days ago, man. Dudes started throwing hands with someone over 'disrespect' or something, a guy pulled his phone and started dialing, then they all went and rolled on him. I can't say if he died or not but when the fists started flying again my character nope'd the fuck out of dodge because he didn't want to get involved, so I myself didn't see it.

You confusing the facts, try reading again.

*Civilian, THIRD PARTY, NOT RELATED TO THE CONFLICT, ON THE PHONE, ACTIVE SITUATION NOT THE GANG TERRITORY OR HOOD OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT, YOU ARE AWAY FROM YOUR TERRITORY ZONE WHATEVER*

Anyone with brains will run rather than pilling up, getting more attention and when they could escape.

What u would prefer, go to jail with first degree murder (maybe two), gun charges, trying to avoid arrest + robbery or probably escape with robbery with a chance of getting caught.

It's the same as killing witness by the simple and mere cause of "they saw my face, they going to call cops" as it happened in the past.

Edited by Xaleya

People forget that just because it sometimes happens in real life, it doesn't mean that it should happen in the server.

Killing people for calling the cops is especially stupid when the "population" consists mostly of people who aren't even from Los Santos.

Edit: It's unhealthy to think that Dexter Crumpets or Jane Suzuki who have only just received their visa to live in the United States and started living in Los Santos few months ago to know all the "street rules".

Edited by Jeroen
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Xaleya said:

You confusing the facts, try reading again.

*Civilian, THIRD PARTY, NOT RELATED TO THE CONFLICT, ON THE PHONE, ACTIVE SITUATION NOT THE GANG TERRITORY OR HOOD OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT, YOU ARE AWAY FROM YOUR TERRITORY ZONE WHATEVER*

Anyone with brains will run rather than pilling up, getting more attention and when they could escape.

What u would prefer, go to jail with first degree murder (maybe two), gun charges, trying to avoid arrest + robbery or probably escape with robbery with a chance of getting caught.

It's the same as killing witness by the simple and mere cause of "they saw my face, they going to call cops" as it happened in the past.

I'm not saying what they did in that scenario was smart, I'm relaying what I saw.

1 hour ago, oliviarav3n said:

To the people talking about the snitch stuff still, since I brought this up originally, I created a separate thread to continue the civil discussion:

Don't want to derail this thread!

Unpopular Opinion #2
This guy is based

Bust out the popcorn gents, Got another great example of prime quality roleplay demonstrated here.

https://streamable.com/ou6tm7

Reason for the stop? Failure to maintain lanes.

Another day, another group of 9 year olds wanting to play siccario.

Have to say, I'm really noticing the crack down by server staff against (V)DM. 

Edited by Kenshi Haroku
12 minutes ago, Kenshi Haroku said:

Bust out the popcorn gents, Got another great example of prime quality roleplay demonstrated here.

Dude who was even the intended target in that, the guy in the sedan or the cops?

14 minutes ago, Kenshi Haroku said:

This is insane 😳 

Automatics for a $1000 fine.

Oh dear!!!